Upcoming RPG games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MedeaWakoski, Oct 13, 2013.

1. MedeaWakoski

MedeaWakoski New Member

Hey
    I love RPGs, but I noticed there aren't many coming soon which have been announced. I only know of Dragon Age Inqusition and Cyberpunk really. Anyone know of other cool RPGs that haven't been released yet?

2. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

I heard that a new DLC for Fallout is coming out soon...Have you player Fallout New Vegas? I think that one is coming out with a new DLC. If you can't wait you can always look for some addons/mods that add new campaigns to old rpg's. Adds quite a lot of replayability to an old game imho.

3. MedeaWakoski

MedeaWakoski New Member

That's cool! I didn't know that! I'm a big fan of Fallout, and I've been meaning to play New Vegas, so thanks for reminding me! :)

4. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Pokémon X and Y just came out I heard it's a great game sadly I don't know any that are coming out soon for the PC.

5. pristine

pristine New Member

I don't think they will be releasing pokemon for the PC... You can probably download an emulator and play the game on your PC.

6. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Member

I believe Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming out for an English release sometime at the end of this year or beginning of next year. The first Phantasy Star Online was for PS2, and it was an amazing RPG game. PSO2 I believe, is an MMORPG, but it's great from what I hear. You can play it now if you wanted to; it's released in Japan, and there's an english patch for the game, just google for it. I'll probably just wait until it releases for North America though, don't want to lag myself by playing cross continental haha.

7. bknight

bknight New Member

Diablo 3 expansion is coming and if you played the original Diablo 3 you'll be definitely looking forward to it, and they're removing the auction house, which will have a big impact on the gameplay and item drop rates since on the original diablo 3 you had to spend more time farming the auction house than the actual game content..

8. Nub_Cannon

Nub_Cannon New Member

Well when I get a PS4 I will be waiting for Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3!

9. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I have got Fallout, Ark, Mass Effect as well as the newest Pokemon games.