Things you like about WRC7?

Discussion in 'WRC 23' started by EfficientNinja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

Hello, guys!

I would like to know what are the things about the newest game in the WRC series that you like the most. I like the realistic environments of WRC 7's stages the most. I also like that it supports split-screen multiplayer so I can have fun with friends when they visit my house. The car's physics are also improved when compared it to the last game.

2. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

Those are good points you raised but to me, WRC 7 is still lacking in some critical areas. For instance, while the graphical improvements were noticeable, it still pales in comparison to DIRT. Yes, it has split-screen multiplayer but in my opinion, that feature isn't really significant as most people prefer to play online.

3. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I personally think that it’s cool that they put up a multiplayer mode because as far as I know, a lot of people enjoy the split-screen mode because they prefer to play it with their friends for a better gaming experience.

4. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

Fair point as I said earlier but I was just pointing out that most gamers nowadays are not really into split-screen gaming because online gaming gives you a more social experience. I do understand when you have friends over and you probably want to race a few rounds but what if they aren't into racing games as you are. To add to my second point, Rally Racing games don't have as large an audience as other racing games because in general, most racers aren't really into real-life off-road racing to appreciate it.

5. Hova

Hova Member

I love what kylotonn did with their rally stages. They really improved on what they had done with WRC 6 stages, and this made it more realistic.

6. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

I agree but at the same time, the developers of the WRC franchise need to add some fresh ideas to revitalize their legacy. Just like Gran Turismo and many other racing games, WRC suffers from repetitiveness because there is only so much you can do to improve upon a concept until it loses its appeal. Most people you introduce to the WRC franchise nowadays become bored of it very quickly.

7. razer

razer Member

The stages look really good, and the graphics are very good in some areas (lighting). I like that the game has local splitscreen.

8. AuraYahu

AuraYahu New Member

I love the large selection of stages / locations it offers. Dirt Rally has nothing compared to WRC track selection.

9. NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja Member

I love EPIC stages. I utterly wish all the stages were epic, like 18 - 30km long or whatever.