The Walking Dead Mobile App

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Gin0710, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Has anyone downloaded it yet? What do you think of it? What do you like or dislike about it?

2. sam123

sam123 New Member

3. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I got it on my ipad first to make sure it was worth putting it on my phone and I loved it. It was a lot of fun, but there are tons of walking dead apps out there. Some are super lame and just change your pictures to make you look like a zombie. Make sure you get the right one before you download.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

It's alright but I deleted mine quickly because for me there are lots of other more interesting games since I'm not a fan of the series and I think the games are a little generic.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Decent, I played with it for a little bit but ultimately I deleted it. The game wasn't bad by any means, but it didn't really make me interested enough.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

This is what I feel about most zombie games nowadays but I think it's especially noticeable in mobile apps since it's a little bit more limited. I think it's time for these developers to step up and actually take advantage of the touch screen instead of just using it as a consolation.