The Peyote Plants

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Dec 17, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

If you find the 27 (or something like that) Peyote plants in GTA V, you'll take them and become various animals. It's probably one of the funniest things I've seen. You can become dogs and attack people or become a cat and just meow. There are some flying animals in there, too. Give it a shot.

2. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I do not think that I have ever heard of this in the game. I think that I will have to try this and see what happens. Could you give some clues as to how you would go about trying to find these plants?

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I didn't even know about the peyote plants. I'll definitely have to try the plants as Trevor because Trevor on peyote would be a whole other level of crazy.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Whoever you're playing as will actually talk when they become an animal, and they say some pretty hilarious things.

6. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

This is definitely a fun addition to make Singleplayer a little more exciting. Exploring the vast oceans as a fish seems like a really fun thing to do, I haven't personally used the Peyotes yet, but if I get a chance to, I definitely will!

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

P.S. If you watched the video, then you'll already know this, but don't hit the ground too hard as a bird because you'll die almost instantly. They don't exactly seem to have a lot of HP.