The Crew Wildrun Expansion Hits This November

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Peter Paltridge, Jun 16, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

One of the quieter announcements of this year’s E3 is the expansion pack for Ubisoft’s The Crew. The original game was released in December 2014, and has not had any expansions up to this point.

What will this expansion pack do? For one thing, it promises to enhance the graphics, which is unusual for DLC, but there’s a first time for everything. The expansion also adds what Ubisoft calls “wild rides.” Those would be monster trucks, motorcycles, dragsters, and drift cars.

The Crew Wildrun will be available for download November 17. See the official trailer below.

The post The Crew Wildrun Expansion Hits This November appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

I want to see what enhanced visuals from a DLC update look like! Everything else sounds good, too.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Looks pretty interesting and it's the first time I've actually heard about a DLC that improves the visual aspect of a game. This seems like a pretty beefy DLC.

4. BluBird

BluBird Member

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a huge fan of this game due to the terrible reviews, but I played the trial and actually enjoyed it. Picked it up for $30, which isn't bad for what's currently a pretty good middle-of-the-road game. With the impending graphics overhaul etc it might make this a pretty good game. The number one cool thing about this is the fact that you're driving through the US, and on top of that it's actually pretty challenging when it comes to AI

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I played this game at one of my friends' place, and it was pretty fun. Sure, not enough fun to warrant a purchase at full price from me (as I'm a really cheap bastard), but fun nonetheless. I'll probably grab it and this expansion if they ever make a bundle or a "game of the year" edition. That is, if the game will still have a playerbase by then.