Tell me about your favorite features of GTA V? want updates?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 31, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I love all the features of GTA V and I love it very much. It is much interesting as it does have a lot of new features that never had been introduced in any other version. Tell me about your favorite features of GTA V. Do you want them to update it with more feature? Need your suggestion.

2. sidney

sidney Member

I think I'm pretty much content with how the game was made and I don't want to change any part of it, technical wise or storyline wise.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I found the storyline best. I don't want any change in it. I love all the features in it. I would love if they improve the graphic a bit more. Games with high graphics make me feel like I am doing the things in real life.

4. demitri

demitri Member

I love the GTA San Andreas. It is the legend game of all times. People still love to play this game and obiviously this game deserve to get a remake.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I particularly don't have any aspect that I think should be improved, maybe a little more innovation. But I am extremely satisfied with what exists today. :)