tablet racing app

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by etc, Oct 14, 2013.

1. etc

etc New Member

I do have a coby kyrus tablet which i often use just to browse the net whenever there is no other else to use. But then sometimes i use this to play when bored or when i travel can you guys suggest which racing game to install for it?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's available for Android, but I'd highly recommend Asphalt if it is there. I find it very fun and the fact that you are given extra abilities in-game such as destroying other cars makes it a lot more fun than just any other straightforward racing game, in my opinion.

3. Reaper_13

Reaper_13 Member

As wubwub said, Asphalt is really great, and I would just like to add the new Angry Birds one (don't kill me please), Angry Birds Go.
    It should be sorta good, but still, if you want a real racing one, the Asphalt series are the best for me.

4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

What are the specs of the Coby Kyrus? If it's a dual core device, you have a lot of options. For those saying recommending Asphalt, yes, there's a game like that on Android. There are a lot of Asphalt games actually. But if your device can handle it, try downloading a Real Racing 3 or GT Racing Free.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've never played angry birds go but I imagine it is probably good enough since the developers are already very popular and rich and have a lot to live up to. I'll be trying it out someday thanks for reminding me.

6. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Asphalt games, with no doubt. Great maps, great maps and they're pleasing to the eye.

7. KNH

KNH Member

Exactly what I was going to say. I don't think there are currently any other games that can really compare to the maps in Asphalt.

8. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Asphalts alright. You are better off getting a PS1 emulator and getting Gran Turismo 2.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I second this. I really think it is the best mobile racing game out there and I'd even rank it equally to console racing games. At least almost.

10. ray king

ray king Member

For a tablet the best racing you can get are from Real Racing and the Asphalt series. Personally, I am not a fan of racing games on a tab, cos I rather experience it on a bigger screen with a controller or keyboard. But if you love it, the these two games hove you a very good experience, and has some of the best graphics I have seen for a tab.

11. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would suggest the Asphalt series for you aswell, like the other people did. It is an awesome game that you will keep playing as long as you have a tablet available at your hand. I was at first a bit sceptic about this app, but it has proven me worng, it's a good racing game with incredible graphics and gameplay.

12. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. I was totally a skeptic but once I played the game I understood the hype. I was expecting the controls to be crap but surprisingly they made it work and even though it's simplified I don't feel the sacrifice.

13. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

Asphalt is definitely the top choice. I think if you want a racing game but if you want something different Candy Crush is an addictive choice lol.

14. Max007

Max007 New Member

I would try Real Racing 3. That is one the best racing games I have played. The graphics and gameplay are pretty realistic. You can also upgrade your car which is pretty cool. The game has different modes you can play, which is a really nice feature.

15. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well some other users already beat me to the punch, but they are correct, Asphalt is the name that you want to look for. When it comes to playing on a tablet these are easily the best, and to be honest every other game that I have played does not even come close. Of course, to each their own, so you should see which one you like best, but those games are my recommendation.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Real Racing 3 is my favorite racing game on Android. Free, made by a reputable company (EA) and the single player mode is really addicting. I also love the cars in the game. :D

17. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I have not personally played this one, but now I think I am going to have to try it. I have my Samsung tablet here and there is just nothing on it, and every time I find a good game I end up getting rid of it our of boredom. I hope that this can change things, so thank you for sharing. My fingers are crossed on this one, and I do like EA games, so that is reassuring.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think Asphalt 8 is better in terms of graphics but the gameplay is definitely better on Real Racing 3. I've been playing it for a long time now and I haven't deleted it yet, there are a lot of races and cars so unless you're hacking it's hard to be bored.

19. alanwaston

alanwaston New Member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    helenedwards likes this.
  20. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

You can try Driver Speedboat Paradise made by Ubisoft. You race in the waters escaping cops and collecting points. It has good graphics and well crafted storyline, I think you should try this one.