Sticky Bombing.

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shimus, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Susime

Susime Active Member

I tried that last night but missed. I need to perfect my aim somewhat.

The proximity mines are quite fun. Strategically place some around the area where you're going to be making your killing spree from and you have a nice warning of any cops approaching you. Or, you know, just put them on the highway because...

2. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 New Member

Sticky bombs are probably the best weapon in GTA V, and one of the most fun features in the entire game! I love going to four-way intersections and putting five or so sticky bombs on each side, then holding up traffic and letting it rip! I'm not a fan of the twenty sticky bombs at once limit, though.

3. alaineman

alaineman New Member

I love sticky bombs! But they are way too expensive to mindlessly throw them around, despite them being so much fun. So now I only use them when I have to.

4. Snakevenom

Snakevenom New Member

Sticky bombing is hilarious when messing around with friends. You can have a lot of fun that way but it gets really annoying in races, I still like weapons in races though. Driving past someone else and throwing a little black rectangle on their car has never meant death like it did then!

5. Susime

Susime Active Member

Using them in police pursuits is fun. I like letting one car go in front of me and while he tries to block me, throw a stickybomb on his car. I then either blow him up there and then, or let him get into the group of cars behind me and then blow it.

Has anyone tried putting them on the gas canisters? There's a farm complex out in the country that I found last night. In a gated area there is a collection of cannisters. I put a bomb there and blew it. The explosion it made was terrific! The fence went, the cannisters went all-ways and if I had been any closer it would have taken me down with it.