Sticky Bombing.

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shimus, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Shimus

Shimus New Member

I'm glad to see other people sharing my love of all things incendiary.

To quote a famous line, "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

When I use the sticky bombs, my head never seems to work properly and instead of throwing it or placing it, I nearly always end up blowing myself up instead....

1 person likes this.
  3. Shimus

Shimus New Member

We all have times like that, Pwar. I even recall throwing them, and I was in a hail of gunfire and (yes) they can be be blown up in midair. Went to chuck it like a molotov cocktail, but KABOOOOOM right in my grill. I think I rolled on my side laughing as "best kill 2014"

And was just a stray bullet.

1 person likes this.
  4. Susime

Susime Active Member

I think that might be your subconscious desire for your character to explore the stars!

1 person likes this.
  5. Shimus

Shimus New Member

[​IMG]

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Either that or the pressure gets too much for me, haha...anyway, I have to also admit I never actually thought about if the bomb could be blown up by somebody else or not either.

If your walking round with one and it gets shot at then I guess it stands to reason it will explode and take you with it.

7. Shimus

Shimus New Member

I drove around last night in any vehicle that would get me close to my target - heli's, the jet from military base, the high speed cheetahs - and just crashed into people with random explosions and bombs. People started turning on the mode (Passive I think it is) and yelling at me lol.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

Reminds me of GTA IV online with the Annihilator helicopter. It was quite funny when ever one of those things appeared, mayhem ensued with others trying to get in another one and scramble to take it down while the first one was shredding everything in sight.

9. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes New Member

Fun times all round!

10. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Recently went and invited my friends to a race in the open world. Never accept those invites! IT'S A TARP *AdmiralAckbar.JPG*

Stickies were already in vicinity. Ha ha he he ha ha.

[​IMG]

11. canineartist

canineartist New Member

I like to play the concerned citizen/vigilante occasionally. Keep the streets clean and safe you know... See a guy littering, blow him up. Speeding on your expensive bike, have a rocket. Should have worn a helmet. Parked illegally, blow up the car.
    I'm the hero Los Santos needs but doesn't deserve right now.

12. Susime

Susime Active Member

Good god that is a nice explosion.

Not sticky bombing, but I had an incident the other day where I caused a pile-up, cars started blowing up and I decided to stick around and watch all the mayhem unfold. Unfortunately I got a bit too close to the action as an explosion went off and killed me.

13. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Aye, that's one of the only problems. I want to be in my creations too, but unlike the photo I posted that last car that flies at him in that pic would have killed me. I do not have luck like that, but I love to do it all the same, or sticky a heli, and parachute out and let it drop below you.

Oh classic.

14. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I really love sticky bombing in this game, because it's just so relaxing for some reason to just walk away from a stickied place and, without looking (cool guys don't look at explosions anyways :p), to detonate and see people fly everywhere.

15. Susime

Susime Active Member

I was able to get a selfie of Michael giving off a creepy smile with a blackened burning body in the background. I got into a car chase with a golf caddy that was loaded with sticky bombs last night. I got surrounded by cop cars and detonated it. The result...was an anti-climax to say the least. I was the only one that died and the explosion did not kill anyone except myself.

Really wish the sticky bombs could attach to people. The possibilities are endless for random fun if you could do that. Has anyone tried out the proximity mines yet? Are they any good?

16. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I do enjoy using sticky bombs, actually. It reminds me of old experiences in Just Cause 2 and it expands your creativity within the game. It's unfortunate that a lot of random players use it on innocent people on GTA: Online, however.

17. biggabeard

biggabeard New Member

I could spend hours just sticky bombing things. I love throwing them and exploding them in mid air to destroy a police choppah. It's definitely great when you can sticky bomb a ton of things and just watch it all explode at once.

18. Susime

Susime Active Member

I tried to sticky bomb the car in the first assassination mission last night, but they discovered it. Totally ruined my fun! I did sticky the entrance and exit roads on the retry though, and once I took the target out with a sniper rifle I detonated all the bombs so the whole area looked like a warzone. Great fun.

19. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I absolutely love sticky bombs!!! They're so fun to use!!! Love the truck idea and just watching the mayhem unfold from behind me!

20. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Sticky bombs are just so fun. If you get good with throwing, I've even learned how to get them on police choppers in midair. Nothing like a stick fest and then running to hide/detonate. Ahh.

Mayhem in the morning. So soothing. And a Five Star to go with it.