Sticky Bombing.

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shimus, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Did you love it with the same fiery passion I did (that same fiery passion that made them explode with sparks and love) all over the sidewalks, pedestrians, and fellow cars? I know I did!

Speak your tales of everlasting gore. And inhumanity.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Are we talking about intercourse or playing Grand Theft Auto V? I approve either way.

1 person likes this.
  3. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Haha, this actually made me choke on my drink when I hovered over it as I laughed. Liked.

I meant both, naturally anyways. Duh!

But, in case it wasn't clear, in this situation I was leaning towards Cars, not people (winks)

I remember just setting Peds on fire and driving over them. Games are violent. Games that give us tools to be violent are. I love you GTA. Remember kids, what has GTA Taught us?

ALWAYS KILL THE HOOKER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

Nooooo. Just kill everyone, period. The character model is going to respawn on the map anyways! :p

5. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Nothing like Vice City music + mowing over peds on a walkway sipping on a milkshake. Cops come? NO WORRIES

Sticky Sticky Sticky, Drive away, COP FIREWORKS! Yay!

1 person likes this.
  6. megan888

megan888 New Member

I love that you can use a few of them (up to 5) and create a fiery barrier when needed! Booby trap, booby trap, booby trap!

1 person likes this.
  7. troutski

troutski Active Member

If you get everyone in a GTA Online game to throw all of their sticky bombs (5 each) at once, then things can get pretty crazy to say the least. :3

8. Shimus

Shimus New Member

We have. We booby trapped an entire mission entry area for new players with bombs and made them run a gauntlet one time. Pure lulz.

And the area lagged out. For everyone for a couple seconds due to all the explosions going off.

9. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Not really actually. When I'm online and use in on a players car yeah. But I always felt a bit scared using the sticky bombs on the Peds or anywhere on the map as I didn't want a wanted level so quick XD

10. Shimus

Shimus New Member

The funnest part about online is getting a 5 star, and outrunning it. You can actually lose a 5 star, if you drive fast and hard enough. I stole a jet from the military base and crashed it into town for fun once, too. They really don't like that! Tanks and Swat Galore. Military copters are the worse though, always put on my smg and mow over their gunners from the top of the mountain hillside. It's also funny because cops take so long to get out, and chase up the hill that you can set sticky bomb traps. Or just mow them over with a sniper rifle since the distance to the road is so great and that's where they sit haha

11. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I always do this when my friends and I are having some fun. Sticky bombs are effective to surprise them and also kill them.

12. Susime

Susime Active Member

A few times I've gotten lined a small entrance to a small lot or something with a few sticky bombs, gotten a wanted level and then proceeded to hide in the lot. When the cops come to the entrance...BOOM. The fire, the burning bodies, the gunfire...all glorious fun for a few moments of raising hell.

1 person likes this.
  13. troutski

troutski Active Member

And then the second wave of cops murdered you immediately, right? ;]

14. Susime

Susime Active Member

Yes, sadly! They were SWAT guys and I was outnumbered and outgunned. I put up a good fight though....I put a few dents in one of their bullet proof vests.

15. TheViper

TheViper Member

I love sticky bombing my friends on GTA. They never see it coming and always freak out when it happens. I think even a few times they've threaten to punch me in the face.

16. dc423

dc423 New Member

I like blowing up people's cars with sticky bombs. The important thing is to make sure you have no money left in your account so that you do not have to pay their insurance costs.

17. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I thought it was pretty funny! Just blowing up people and their cars.

18. Susime

Susime Active Member

Had a little bit of fun with them today. I went to the highway and put one in the middle of every lane. At one point I missed which landed on a car that was speeding by. After they were all planted I went back to the roadside & detonated them. The whole highway erupted into an explosion of fire and burning cars. It was quite magnificent to watch and I like to think that somewhere a few miles away the car which had the errand bomb on detonated too!

19. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Me too. I won't lie to kick it; I griefed on some people online mode doing missions. Waiting for them to come out to go to the next objective etc. The look of OH SHIT on their faces in real life must be priceless, because most turn around and try to run back inside the instance or anywhere that isn't right there -- but the real trap is I trapped all the ways they can run away. So when they run, kabooooom.

I remember just sticking cars on the highway then they speed off like speed demon. Throw two - one on opposing traffic and one on your lane and let them drive like bats outta hell and blow them up when they both speed way in opposite directions by a mile.

A grin. Every. Single. Time.

20. Susime

Susime Active Member

I just discovered you can stand on the back of big trucks without falling off while they are going along. I'm going to try it again but this time sticky-bombing every car that goes past, including the truck, so that when I feel I've sticky bombed enough stuff, or run out, I'll detonate from a safe point and watch the mayhem unfold.