Steam Sale

Discussion in 'MXGP' started by qag, Jul 7, 2016.

1. NormaD

NormaD Member

Wow. Thanks for the tip. $35 is super reasonable. I know a lot of people who would gladly pay way more than that. Keep those eyes peeled for more deals guys.

2. likeandba

likeandba Member

You are right. Many of my friends have told the same thing. The game is really worth it and no one feels like losing money. Everyone must check out this game.

3. likeandba

likeandba Member

It is absolutely a reasonable price but then also, many people think that it is too high. I don't understand why people think like that. This is the best deal.

4. Sosi

Sosi Member

15$ good price for this game but 35$ is doubtfully...

5. SirJoe

SirJoe Member

Sometimes it's worth waiting for a game but i think the time is right to get it. 30% discount is already a very good amount considering it was launched such a short time ago.

6. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think that when the game is on special then you can save money in the process and enjoy your time as you save money as well and also you can buy other games as well, which are cheap so important to check on the Steam site when the game is on special. It is a nice feeling when you save money in the process as you know you are getting the game cheaper, and maybe be able to get other extras in the game which can be on special as well. Steam has good sales and depending on the country you are from you can save more money or spend more as the currencies can be different to each country so that will be important to find out as well.

7. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016 New Member

That is not a bad deal at all. Thanks for the heads up! Sadly I already purchased mine at full price. This tends to be my luck, I am pretty impatient and when I want something I usually just spring for it. I would say it is definitely better to shop around. I have been burned more than once by buying a game and then immediately disliking it or seeing a sale for it the next day.

8. Casiox

Casiox Member

That's quite overpriced, fortunately, a friend of mine bought the game for me and I only had to pay $20, it was such a good deal which I could not really ignore, I have always been lucky when it comes to finding good deals and such things, it's a plus for me :D

9. krnd

krnd Member

Such a shame I missed on this, had to go for the full price purchase.

10. justrace

justrace Member

Absolutely right. I totally agree with you. I have already bought the game so I guess this won't benefit me . It will surely benefit those who waited for the game. Congo to them.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. At this price I think the game is even more appealing. It has a lot of things you can do and it really is worth that price if not more. I've seen many others offer a lot less for a full price so this is definitely a good time to get this game.

12. Sosi

Sosi Member

$35 is too much I think

13. Sosi

Sosi Member

100%

14. AntonioCalcano

AntonioCalcano New Member

Right now the steam sale is gone :( I wish I had joined this forum earlier so I could have found out about the steam sale and get it cheaper. Not that this game isn't worth the price it has now but who doesn't like a sale? I already got the game but a friend of mine has the first one and was interested in getting the second one but doesn't have the money. Well I guess he has to wait for other sale now.

15. SirJoe

SirJoe Member

I don't know that is the going rate for top games these days, but if you wait a while the price will drop.

pwarbi likes this.
  16. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I have to agree with @SirJoe on this one, and while I'm sure that we are all too well aware of the bargains that e can get on the Steam sales, if we are willing to wait a bit longer then the price tends to come down anyway.

It IS always disappointing when we miss out on a bargain, but I've usually found that all the Steam sale does is offer the game at a cheaper price when that game is already set for price drop anyway so we only have to wait a few more days or weeks and that price will soon be the norm.

17. Sosi

Sosi Member

:)