Some Mario Kart 8 Comedy

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by troutski, Mar 5, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

As far as I'm concerned, the REACT channel is one of YouTube's finest.

Solar likes this.
  2. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

That was pretty hilarious. Mario Kart is pretty much an all-ages game, along with many other Nintendo titles. Hopefully we will see more titles that the elderly can play and enjoy come to the PC and other consoles.

troutski likes this.
  3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree with Squigly. Mario Kart is at least accessible to all ages unlike some other games. The only part that might not prove to be easy to everyone is using the power ups, but it's probably still fun for anyone at any age.

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Haha I must say that the video was really fun to watch. Playing the game is hilarious too because to me there are many things that happen in the game that I think are really funny and they have me and my buddies cracking up all the time.

5. Solar

Solar Member

Haha, that was a great video.

Still though, this is still my favorite Mario Kart video (though it's MKWii, not MK8):

6. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

Haha old people playing games is pretty adorable. Gaming is definitely for all ages Squigly, I don't care what anyone says.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Hahaha! That's hilariuous. I love the comments and reactions of the old people.

8. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Oh, I love this Youtube channel, they usually make the funniest videos, especially when they have the elders play or watch something violent or make the kids use outdated technology.

As for this video in particular, it was really funny, as expected. I think that it's nice to see that elders get more exposure to video games. Maybe they'll grow to appreciate them in time.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Agreed! I really like their Elders React videos (I loved the Eminem one) but the series with kids or teenagers is pretty fun too. All in all, they had a really great idea for an interesting channel and this video is pretty fun too! :D

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

The series with kids make me feel like a really old man, especially when they hand them technology that I used to use, and they deem it "primitive". Still funny, though.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yeah, saw that especially the Nintendo one. Poor kids, they didn't even know how to open it! I have to say though, those kids/teenagers are pretty smart for their age. That's probably the main reason they're on the show.

12. troutski

troutski Active Member

The React channel is one of the best on YouTube. I have to avoid the channel for a few weeks at a time so that I have enough content to watch for a whole day. :3

13. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I just saw the reaction for the Batman VS Superman movie. That was funny. They also thought that the original Adam West Batman looked better also. I don't get it.

14. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Yeah, they're definitely something. The one I watched and made me feel really old was one with a really old IBM-PC, something which was really similar to what I had when I was younger. They were sooo confused by it!

15. jetliposting

jetliposting New Member

That's one of the best things about Mario Kart, that people of all ages can play it and have fun. It really makes the nintendo wii u to be worth the investment ( if spending money on a console was ever an investemt :p ).