Size of game compared to V?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Not Grump, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Not Grump

Not Grump New Member

We all know GTA V's map is bigger, but is GTA SA bigger in that you can do so much more in the game? The story, the ability to change anything with your body, and so on. Is GTA V a bigger game than SA? Is it about equal? Or is SA bigger to some extent? What do you think?

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I have not played GTA V, but I am sure in almost every possible way GTA V is bigger I have heard you can customize all 3 characters and even mod cars, but GTA V is supposed to be bigger SA came out in the nineties.

3. davidexct

davidexct Member

I have played both San Andreas and GTA V, I have completed all missions in GTA San Andreas and 30% in GTA V. I find GTA V to be much more bigger than San Andreas in area, size of the game and missions of course

4. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

San Andreas is nothing compared to GTA V. It's huge. I mean it really is! It takes a lot of time to go from one side to another.

5. Chaos

Chaos Member

This is true, GTA V is huge compared to San Andreas. I believe that only the new AC Black Flag game world will compare to GTA V. You have to play it to understand how immense this game is.

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I don't think that annulled franchise would be able to compete with this true gem. It's just not possible. Just having a bit open world isn't enough. You need to have to the compelling story a gameplay mechanics.