Six-Star Wanted Level

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, May 16, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

So it turns out that you can enable a six-star wanted level on GTA V for PC, and various users have done it so far. The game doesn't appear to change, though the fact that you can enable six stars means that it was either meant to be in the game originally or that it's some sort of secret.

2. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Probably a secret if it can be enabled. I haven't actually tried it yet, and I'm a bit too "scared" too!

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Oh, I thought it wasn't added in the game! I heard from some people that you can get six stars and I tried to get this wanted level but I was never able to.
    I'll try more in the future, thanks for the heads up!

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

If properly implemented, what would a six-star wanted level result in? Five results in the army coming for you, so would six be the airforce getting called in, attacking you with gunships and or fighter planes?

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I honestly don't think it changes much Susime, it's just a nod to long time players of the series in my opinion. If they changed it so that more things happened it would probably mess with the whole game structure.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'd have to agree with spectre456. When the wanted level is enabled through commands, nothing changes as far as the force after you. It just blinks six stars, and the only interesting thing there is that it exists because the game would crash if the option wasn't there in the first place.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The six stars doesn't seem to affect the amount of cops after you, or the tactics they employ to bring you down, as others have already said. I don't particularly see the point of it to be honest.

Personally I find it hard enough with a five star level, if six was different I wouldn't stand a chance anyway.

8. Arvis

Arvis Member

So you can unofficially enable it? Perhaps it's supposed to be in an update or it's simply a leftover of the content Rockstar games removed from GTA V.