Since this is a racing forum, what's your go-to vehicle during GTA races?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by OursIsTheFury, May 8, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Since this is called racing game forums, I would ask you guys about the racing aspect of the GTA series. From mountain races in San Andreas, to the in city drag races in GTA 4, what car do you usually take in these races? Fast and brittle, or slow and durable? Me, especially in San Andreas, I usually take the Buffalo, as it is fast enough to accelerate during the start, as well as sturdy enough to survive multiple hits and damages to still run and finish the race. What about you guys?

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

I've not done much racing in GTA Online, much more the time trials. My go to vehicles for them are the Rebel (dirty version) which I'm slowly converting into a baja truck, and the Dubsta that I've turned into an off-roader. Both are pretty nice but I need to get more speed out of them, the Dubsta especially.

3. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

I love the motor bike that Franklin has outside of his house. I know that it is a beginner vehicle and it kind of simple, but I have always loved it. :)

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I use them all pretty much aside from the really slow or crappy ones. I even like motorbikes and once I get used to driving in the GTA world I can get fairly good at reaching destinations without a scratch. Most of the time I just go with the sports cars since those are the fastest and sometimes I'll also use a motorbike to weave through traffic.

5. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member

I've never thought to use this thing! I love the bike too! Thank you for the idea.

I like his car too. He has a great set of vehicles.

6. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

In a sports class, usually the Elegy. If there is a long straight away I'll opt for my massacro as its top speed is untouchable. In a super class the RE-7B, the fastest car in the game. Bikes ill go with my bati 801 for all around races, and tons of turns ill turn to my akuma for its acceleration. In a muscle race my sabre turbo from bennys. And for the all important but somewhat forgotten compacts, I traded in my panto and rhapsody for the new sprunk compact, and i LOVE IT.

7. razer

razer Member

I love the Sabre Turbo and Elegy the most. Too bad neither of them are very good at braking, but I still found them the best for winning races.

8. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

I agree.

9. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

That's interesting.

10. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't played the races online yet, but I guess Infernus and Banshee would be fast in racing.

11. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

My go to car used to be the Zentorno in early GTA but my recent car would be wagner. It depends on the racing mode as well but for Super Class definitely a Wagner.