Shooting random civilians to feel relaxed

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by MisterRay97, Oct 11, 2014.

1. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

When I am mad I usually do shoot random civilians to calm down.

2. JusApee

JusApee New Member

Honestly, what kind of GTA player didn't use NUTTERTOOLS or PROFESSIONALTOOLS in GTA:VC to have some fun messing with the police or just killing people around? I always did that back in my days of GTA: VC or SA.

3. C.J

C.J New Member

In GTA3 the main draw was to find a decent sniper spot and see how much trouble you could get into. It was so new back then to see the reaction of the people you were firing at.

Other titles afterwards gave you more things to do so I had more things to do to entertain me other than be some sort of sniper psycho :p .

4. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

That's the fun side of the game, and I really don't think it's of any business to other people. They are virtual characters meant to populate the game, and you can always reload a save if you are done venting your frustrations on the citizens of GTA. It's all fun and games, the criticism for this game is absolutely ridiculous, as it's the parents' responsibility to teach their children manners and good behavior, not the games they are playing.

5. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Shooting random civilians in GTA has nothing on finding a young damsel and tying her to the tracks in Red Dead Redemption. MwaHaha *twirls mustache maniacally

6. JoshT

JoshT New Member

I do find it pretty enjoyable to shoot innocent civilians. :) Fun to do it and wait for police to arrive, then start shooting them until the military comes! Just all part of the game.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I remember when I first saw the game it was my friend playing and he was doing the whole run around and kill people thing, and I said something kind of judging him and looking down on it. Then I got the game and I found myself doing the exact same thing, so I had to laugh at myself a little bit there, and it just goes to show not to judge anyone or anything before you play it yourself. It is just a part of the game in my opinion, and I agree with @OursIsTheFury

8. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I can't say that I really felt to relaxed when killing random people, but thugs or the police I had a bit of fun with.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I kind of feel bad about it. I know that some of the time people do such type of the stuff. And it can be relaxing for them. I have no issues. As long as you have power and can get away with it. Yeah sure it is going to be possible to feel relaxed.