Shooting random civilians to feel relaxed

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by MisterRay97, Oct 11, 2014.

1. sidney

sidney Member

No, not really. I only kill civilians when I need money or when they attack me 1st. I hate alerting the cops, so I'm usually a law-abiding citizen.

2. Servace

Servace New Member

I feel like I release my stress by killing people in game. I feel like it is more fun doing that than just yelling at someone.

3. allison

allison New Member

I'm a little sad to say yes. I mean, this is kind of what the media looks at when they complain about violent video games, isn't it? But I do enjoy it, even in other games. I was playing Skyrim earlier and I got bored and just started hacking at guards for no reason. In GTA I do the same thing sometimes...just run around causing mayhem and chaos and see how far I can take it. I usually only do this for a few minutes until the angry energy wears off and I go back to regular jobs :)

4. Capri

Capri New Member

I've done that in two oldest GTA's. When they moved the view to TPP and especially when they made AI a little smarter it became a little disturbing to say at least. I mean it still happens and I don't have any problems with it, but I like to play with a little dose of realism to my actions. But maybe I need to try doing that when I'm pissed? I'll try it out as as stress relief and let you guys know :D

5. silverborn

silverborn New Member

Nothing feels better than going out on a spree and killing strippers left and right till you are pounded by the police :D

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Only for the money. and even then it's hardly worth it. When I play GTA I tend to take it a bit too serious, especially when I'm playing online, and try to stick within the rules as much as possible. Going on a murder spree isn't against the rules of course, but it can draw unwanted attention.

Probably to relax I like robbing the stores, one it brings in some decent cash and two I like the challenge of seeing how many I can do before I get caught.

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I've done it before, but it doesn't make me feel relaxed. It's kind of funny to go on a massacre, but I'd never do it in reality! But on GTA it just looks pretty funny.

8. hansenlaw

hansenlaw New Member

Aha, that's not a bad idea. But in all honestly I don't even bother with civillians anymore. I prefer other players, they are much more of a challenge. Hunting someone down with and sticky bombing their car and watching it blow up from afar is the best feeling ever

9. rightct

rightct New Member

I usually kill people in the street while playing GTA, but not really doing it for amusement. I'm doing it either when I'm heading for a quest, or when I'm simply hanging around the city, haha. :)

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Do you mean online on GTA V? That's a pretty fun thing to do too. Having a challenge is much better than shooting random AI.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead New Member

I don't like shooting at random people without reason, but I do enjoy stalking them and causing them to kill themselves. I had a funny case last night when I stalked and harassed a woman to the point of her running in front of a truck.

12. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

Er no, I've started fights with civilians but don't like wasting my bullets or getting the police on my back so I usually just leave them too it whilst I explore the huge open world :)

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think that's one of the main advantages of GTA and it's open world, you really can do anything you want to do. Play the game as its supposed to be played, go on mad killing sprees, the choice really is yours to do as you want.

14. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

But do you do it anyways? I agree with what you say, but it's pretty fun to go around and shoot people on GTA!

15. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

If shooting people on GTA wasn't fun we wouldn't play it! One thing I do, that passes a bit of time is try and get my headshots count up using the sniper rifle.

Just to make me feel better I don't just shoot regular civilians though, usually police and military so that's all right!

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I kill them just for the funsies, and also to try out my new weapons!
    I don't do it to feel relaxed really, it's something that I do regularly on every GTA game.

17. tibz1337

tibz1337 New Member

Haahahah! I sometimes do this aswell! I hope there's a mod or something that will make cops NEVER chase you. It's so good to just go down on some citizens :mad:

18. Marie Howard

Marie Howard New Member

Hahaha! I always want to shoot random civilians just for fun but not to feel relaxed. Sometimes you do something that you can't really do in real life.

19. Susime

Susime Active Member

I have done this in the past but I now get a more relaxed feeling from doing stealth attacks on random people, robbing a shop or something that grants a wanted level and then simply hiding from the cops just by staying out of sight. It's hard to explain but it's a really relaxing feeling. It almost feels like I'm invincible and invisible.

20. Grimp

Grimp New Member

hahaha about 10 years ago when I was 15, when my parents used to piss me off I would switch on GTA at high volume and go on insane killing sprees of civilians, I bet my parents thought i was well freaky back then lmao!