Shooting random civilians to feel relaxed

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by MisterRay97, Oct 11, 2014.

1. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

Have you ever just started shooting random civilians to feel relaxed? I was once pissed off with a friend and I started shooting a civilian. I emptied all my weapons on him and I felt very relaxed!

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I usually don't use video games to calm down because I get more annoyed and mad because I don't even play well. One time GTA V did help me relax though. I had just gotten mugged that day and I was very angry, so I decided going on a killing spree and started running over every civilian I saw. It was very therapeutic at the time.

3. Valentino

Valentino New Member

I can't say I've ever done it to feel relaxed, but I have gone off on sprees because of revenge. If a car runs me over I'll grab another car and chase them down to kill them xD

4. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

Never done it to feel relaxed, honestly, but I have done it just to have a laugh over, it can be pretty amusing!

5. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure New Member

That sounds really off but yeah I do that all the time but not in GTA though. Doing that in GTA tends to get the cops on my back so it's really not that fun at all so I tend to just do some other more tamed things to get myself settled in GTA.

However I played Saints Row IV back when I was suffering from anxiety and depression so I poured all of that emotion into playing the game and I just tried to kill everybody in the city. It was really therapeutic in a way.

6. shreklock

shreklock Member

I like to get on some kind of a roof and shoot civilians and cops with a sniper or bazooka. Though the fun stops when swat and jets come and kills you.

7. 93simon

93simon New Member

I like to start a one man war by getting up to six stars to relax a bit between one mission and another, especially if the mission I just completed has been hard or if I can't even complete it. Someone has to pay if I can't beat the game, damn.

8. Henry

Henry New Member

Hmm, I don't know about doing it to relax, but I usually shoot and run over anybody who's in my way. Sometimes I feel kind of bad, but then I remember it's just a game.

9. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I kill people or create a havoc in the game to release my stress from real life. Games makes me forget my troubles or relax me too also.

10. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

No, but I've gone nuts and chased someone down if they hit me when I was fighting them, or if they stole back their car after I GTA'd them. It sucks when you're chasing them though, and they get so far ahead of you that they've disappeared. Ha ha.

11. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I don't usually kill people just for fun in GTA games. However, sometimes it is a good way to gather some extra cash.

12. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

That really sucked getting mugged. Were the cops able to catch the cowardly crook?

13. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I can't say that I do that just because I am pissed off at someone, but I do that anyway.

14. js85

js85 New Member

I don't know about doing it to relax, but it is fun to do just for the fun of it.

15. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Sounds like you have problems if killing innocent people makes you relax. :p Just kidding, I love banging a bunch of hookers and then killing them to get my cash back.

16. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Sometimes when I go driving after playing GTA I get the urge to jump out of my car and donkey punch people who are driving like idiots. It's only usually when I get into it, and am playing for a few hours.

17. Askani

Askani Member

Yes I do it often. I love finding a nice snipers nest and then slowly and methodically taking out as many people as I can before swarmed by cops or the tank showing up and blowing me to smithereens LOL.

18. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I love donkey punching people too its so relaxing when you had a bad day at work. The cops coming in is not so fun.

19. soconfused

soconfused New Member

Haha I thought I was the only one! I have gone on murder sprees whenever something is pissing me off.

20. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Screw the cops!!