SA:MP

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Grimp, May 13, 2015.

1. Grimp

Grimp New Member

Hey guys, I joined this forum because I have been playing a mod for GTA: San andreas on PC called San Andreas Multiplayer. I usually play on a server called San Andreas Cops and robbers (SACNR) and its absolutely awesome. Players can chose to be cops or robbers and then you end up in wild cop chases with other players that at times are such a buzz, giving me a literal adrenaline rush. So basically if you're interested (and have the PC version) then download SAMP (you can find it in google) then join the server San Andreas Cops and robbers. You can find the IP for this server by searching on google as there is a server website. Anyways hopefully will see you there, lets make this server busy!

2. sidney

sidney Member

That reminds me of when I was playing NFS: Most Wanted, the cop chases were quite an adrenaline rush and will really keep you on your toes. I will try that mod when I get to re-install GTA: SA here in my pc again.

3. Grimp

Grimp New Member

Woohoo, when you do install it, my name in the game is Grimpus, hollar me a message and we can go kill some pigs mehehe

4. rightct

rightct New Member

Wow, really? You play on that server, too? What's your in-game name, man, haha... I want to play with you, since that server has been my favorite one lately.

5. sidney

sidney Member

Sure, I will let you know when I do install it. I only click the multiplayer option, I don't really use mods, so it will be my 1st time to do it when I get to reinstall the game. :)

6. canineartist

canineartist New Member

I used to play SA:MP a few years ago on a roleplay server. I had a job and everything. I'll make sure I give this a try as well, just to get some of that nostalgia.