Ruzzle

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by GetFresh, Oct 15, 2013.

1. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

Has anyone played this game? I personally love this game so much I ended up buying the premium version. For those of you all who do not know what it is, you are given 16 tiles arranged in a 4x4 position. You have a letter on each tile. From there you pick out words. It consists of three rounds and who ever has the most points in the end wins. It's a great game that helps you improve your vocabulary. I've learned so many new words from that game.

2. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I remember when I first starting playing Ruzzle I was addicted, and it still is a pretty decent game. However it is not something I can play now, its Flappy birds turn and I am hooked on Plants vs Zombies as well.

3. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I remember playing ruzzle when it first came out awhile ago, when my friends were all hyped and into it. I played a few rounds then I completely got bored of it.

4. KNH

KNH Member

Sadly, same here. My friends were really into it for a while, but I just couldn't stick with it. I got really bored of it and then unfortunately discovered Candy Crush :rolleyes:

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm usually not very interested in mobile puzzle games but I do like word games a lot so I'll check this out. Thanks for the recommendation as I am a language nerd so it will probably be something that I will get into very easily.