Ride 2 Rising Sun Bikes Pack

Discussion in 'Ride' started by Alex Bean, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

After a small delay, they finally released the Rising Sun Bikes pack - and there are some nice bikes in the pack

2. efra

efra New Member

The Rising Sun Bikes Pack does have some nice settings and features as a whole. This makes it unique. I will pass this along too....

3. derf

derf New Member

I like the bikes in the Rising Sun Bikes Pack in Ride 2 because there is a lot of them. Also the bikes in the game pack in Ride 2 have a lot of colors and styles to them. It is very fun to play the bikes from the Rising Sun Bikes Pack in Ride 2 on the many maps and races. Lastly I find it interesting that the bike pack has different brands and power for each bike. These are some reasons as to why I like the bikes in the Rising Sun Bikes Pack in Ride 2.

4. john flaming

john flaming Member

I would love to play it in very next moment. I like the bikes in this game. The trailer is really impressive and I wish that game would be the same. Tell me about a place to buy Rising Sun Bikes Pack at best price?

5. Lord

Lord Member

I think that it's great that they increased the variety of the bikes in the Rising Sun Bikes Pack and a lot of people are going to be really pleased with this one. Making different brands was genius.

6. Juju

Juju New Member

The Ride 2 Rising Sun Bike Packs are awesome. I have a friend who ran out to get one as soon as they were released and he's raving about the unique features.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I think making different brands was a really smart move! Rising Sun Bikes Pack is definitely rocking the house with all those bikes. ;)