Real Racing vs GT Racing Free

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Ghost Rider, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Both Real Racing and GT Racing Free are great games for mobile devices. These games have console-worthy graphics, lots of courses, and great racing mechanics that make them worthy of playing. These are games that should be in every racing buff's smartphone. However, these games need a lot of intensity memory space. If you only have space for one game, which would you choose?

2. barneyjustice

barneyjustice New Member

Aside from a couple of minor issues it's really hard to find much to complain about with the Logitech GT Racing Wheel for PlayStation 3. Being the official controller for Playstaion3 and Gran Turismo you can't afford to be without this one. In this review we will look at the good points and the bad on the Logitech GT Racing Wheel.

3. davis

davis Active Member

I tried them both. Actually I tried every free racing game on Android and Real Racing is on the top of my list.

4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Lol. I didn't mean Gran Turismo for the PS3. I meant GT Racing for mobile devices which is developed by Gameloft. This game is available on Android devices and I think for iOS devices too. Oh, by the way, I also don't have a Logitech Racing Wheel.