Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Jun Yun, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Member

Anyone here who plays the game? This game is pretty fun and the graphics are just admirable for a mobile device game. The only downside that it is free to download but most of the cars are hard to aquire as it entails a lot of grinding for cash and fame to unlock better cars.

I am currently level 60 and own a fully customized McLaren MP412c as my best car.

2. nickjt

nickjt Member

I have been playing it fairly consistently since it was released and I really love it. I don't find it that much of a grind and I have never needed to pay any money. I also love that they keep on updating it so each time I think I am getting near the end, they add a load more races.

3. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Member

Agreed. They do keep a constant support for the game, I also like the last update wherein you could customize your car. And the amount of cars available is great.

4. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

I have been meaning to check the game out myself, but I just haven't gotten around to it quite yet. I like the fact that it is actually hard to acquire things as it makes the game more rewarding for when you finally do get a nice car.

5. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Member

Grinding gets pretty though without doing some in game micro transactions. But I do agree to some extent that having rewarding moment once you unlock a new car is always nice.

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have been playing ot for a while and have to say that I am impressed with how the game feels and plays. It's really impressive for a mobile racer.

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I played Real Racing 3 when it first came out. I enjoyed a lot of it, but grinding is just too much for me to handle.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah I tried it once and it is a very good game. I still prefer asphalt since I like mechanics there a lot more but I agree that it's still a very well made game nonetheless. Great graphics and gameplay, aside from needing to do a lot to reach more expensive cars which is true for any other racing mobile game anyway.

9. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Once again, this game is not compatible with my device ** sigh ** - this is starting to happen way too often for my liking now. Is this just a problem with Android or do iOS and Windows users also get this problem??

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I played it for a while but never seriously, just for fun. It's a pretty cool game, I have to say, the graphics are really good for the mobile platform and the gameplay is smooth.

11. sam123

sam123 New Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  12. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I haven't tried it yet. Is it worth a try? I wonder if I can play it in store and try it out first. I love trying games in stores, but I hate touching the console controller after a little kid with boogers tried it out.