Radio Station?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by soconfused, Oct 17, 2014.

1. soconfused

soconfused New Member

What is your favorite radio station on San Andreas? Mine is Radio X!

1 person likes this.
  2. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I never really checked out the San Andreas radio. I used to play my own music as the PC version of GTA:SA had a radio station called 'MP3 Player' which allowed you to play your music from your computer.

3. spectre456

spectre456 Member

If we're talking about music stations then Radio X is by far my favorite. If you're including every radio station then the talk radio is my favorite. I can't remember the name of the station since it always changes, but I just loved listening to Lazlo and his crazy callers, it was so much fun.

1 person likes this.
  4. SS42A

SS42A New Member

My favorite radio stations are Radio Los Santos, K-Rose, and K-DST. I occasionally listen to the other stations as well, but these three are my favorites as I frequently listen to them. I play K-Rose as well as K-DST when I'm on the countryside.

5. prey

prey New Member

K-Rose, definitely. So much music to listen to, it gives you chills. It has always got some nice easter eggs hidden in it. :D

6. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I listened primarily K-DST and Radio Los Santos but in addition Radio X was quite good.

7. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 New Member

Agreed!
    I also liked Radio Los Santos and K-DST.

Also loved V-Rock in Vice City and LCHC in IV (and Lost and Damned!).

8. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't played GTA San Andreas that long to be familiar with the radio stations there, but I certainly will not stick around listening to the rap station that I always get to hear in every car that I steal the moment I enter it. That kind of music I never liked at all.

9. Corten

Corten Member

MP3 player. I didn't really like the stock radio stations in San Andreas, sadly. I just made my own playlist.

10. rightct

rightct New Member

K-Rose, because the country music was quite entertaining and also had some nice easter eggs within it, haha.

11. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I usually turn off the radio. I get annoyed from them sometimes because it's really distracting.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Los Santos was really pleasant to listen to, aswell as Radio X.
    Although most of the time I would listen to my own playlist.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The old school hip hop station was the perfect backdrop to GTA SA. Seeing as the game itself was set in the decade that rap dominated, I used to always listen to that to be honest.

14. Janay Flournoy

Janay Flournoy New Member

I definitely preferred to play my own music from my computer through the "mp3 player". It was so much more easy to vibe to on the days when I would go explore the city instead of finishing missions. I totally got lost in it sometimes lol.

15. canineartist

canineartist New Member

K-Rose. The commercials, the DJ between songs, it's just perfect. I liked doing the trucking missions though so I guess it fitted well that's why I like it so much.

16. fatguy39

fatguy39 New Member

WCTR! Who would forget the refrigerator magnets from hell? There's a few programs in that radio station, but some of my favorites are the Wild Traveler for all its crazy topics, haha! "Where's the page about watching the elephants mate?! It is really disturbing and is making me slightly jealous!" Hahahaha! Gardening with Maurice, I say you say, and Area 53. Man, it's all nothing but hilarious craziness, haha! Kinda the same feeling when watching Simpsons.

Then there's the crazy commercials. 200 pounds of estrogen, then changes the radio artist into a girl to show that the transformation using the product works, hahahaha!

17. Sheggy6

Sheggy6 New Member

Radio Los Santos was the first In-game radio station in any video game where I would not complain the slightest about any of the rap songs that were there. It was an absolutely blissful station, and I'm no fan of rap, but that radio station was the only station I would play.