Playing time

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Jellyfish, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

Two weeks ago I started playing San Andreas again and I just wondered how much time it took you guys to complete it. And what "complete" means in your terms.

2. CelTek

CelTek Member

I started playing SA again a few weeks ago, as a crutch whilst I wait to get my hands on 5. There are a good few hours of gameplay, well over 20-30 I think. I've never actually completed SA though due to the stupid flight school missions in the dessert. I own a 360 controller now though, so once I get to that point again I WILL BEAT IT! I've gotten to that point like three times now, I've never even gotten to Venturas in the story.

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I don't remember that was so long ago, but it took me a very long time just because I went for all the side missions first before beating the storyline every GTA I play I always go for the 100%.

4. Nub_Cannon

Nub_Cannon New Member

Well lets just say I never "completed" the game, in my terms that's doing all of the missions.

5. Racer X

Racer X Member

"Completed" to me means doing everything you can possibly do, completing all tasks, even the side stuff, 100%. Finishing the game, to me, just means completing the main story.. which is what I do with most games that I get. Can't be bothered to do all the little side missions in every single game I play. But with San Andreas, I actually liked doing everything, the side stuff and all..

Honestly, I couldn't tell you how long all of that took me with SA.. Can't recall. But it took some time, no question of that.

6. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

When I first got the game, I use to play for hours either when I got home from school or over the weekends.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

I remember playing this game but I did not really complete it. I was caught up with time. I will opt to complete it so that I can fully understand what it is all about.

8. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

Overall I played more than 1000 hours for sure! SAMP and the game itself!

9. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

You must play it everyday then.

10. overcast

overcast Member

I think one should think of the time it takes from the start to finish the levels till the end. There seems to be no fixed timer of any sort.

11. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

I have 2k on M&B Warband, if you know that game haha.

12. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I heard of the game, though I'm not too much into sports games.