Playing GTA San Andreas for 3 years - Is it insane?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 31, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I have been playing GTA San Andreas for 3 years. I never got bored of it and I am addicted to playing this game. My friends say it is insane to play this game so long. I use to play it every day more than 3 hours. I need your suggestion is there anything wrong to play this game for so long?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I wouldn't use the word "insane", but surely you are addicted. I can understand you (because I like to play GTA San Andreas too :)), but... For 3 years? It's a bit of na exaggeration for me.

Have you considered getting into a rehab? :p

3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I can understand that it is not normal to play it for 3 hours every day but I am really addicted to it. If I don't play it regularly then I feel that something is missing to do.

4. sidney

sidney Member

It's not insane, it's just an intense liking for the game. Why don't you focus your attention on the other GTA versions? I would be sick and bored if I play the same game for years after I completed it.

5. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I don't think this is insane. It simply depends on how connected you are to this game: how successful you're at completing missions and the number of tricks you've learnt so far.
    Sometimes, it largely depends on how the story mode and characters are connected to your real life; this love-story can be very strong and difficult to break.
    However, you have to also try other games. Everybody and everything is subject to change :D.

6. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I wouldn't call it insane, it's a great game really, but yeah you're definitely addicted to it. I probably can't even last half as long as you did, I play San Andreas from time to time but I haven't played it as my main game for three years straight! Typically, when I finish a game I tend to just play casually. I guess you should ry GTA :SA MP so you could have a new gameplay experience at least, it's fun too.

7. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Not really, to this day I still think it is a fun game to play. There are so many places you can go and so much you can do in it.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not really, I used to play it a lot as well back in my old SA:MP days. I guess your friends expect you to play GTA V but if you enjoy playing SA there's no problem with it.

9. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I used to dislike it because, I knew no cheats back then so the gameplay was very difficult to me. I think just as @Slashman8 said, there are more places to go in it, and more thug-like features for those who like thug-life.