Plants Vs. Zombies 2

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Wubwub, Oct 15, 2013.

1. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I have never played this game because I have never heard of it before.

2. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I prefer the old one over the new one. Even though the new PvZ has better graphics and more variety, I still like the look and feel of the old one. Plus I tend to dislike in-app purchases, so that's the main reason I don't like the new one.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

@kaitheteen I agree the old one was good on its own and was very good in a simple way. The new one seems a bit more scattered and complex but I still like it.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I like the PvZ2, because it is more compley and has better graphics. I don't play PvZ2 for a long time now so I'm still used to the first release and I like it better right now, but a lot can change when you get used to a game you are playing. I think that eventually I will like PvZ2 more than I like/liked PvZ.

5. MissBin

MissBin Member

I didn't play it yet because i was busy playing other gams. I like to play free to play games but Plants vs Zombies 2 would be worth buying aswell so i will definitely try it out someday. It is a great game because you can get anything you want for free by farming so it's not one of the Pay to win games in my opinion.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I had trouble getting used to it at first as well but as soon as I got past the first few stages I got addicted and played it for the whole day. I think it's very well made and the newer stages are getting more and more crazy which I think is a good thing.

7. Askani

Askani Member

I got the first one free with my laptop. I liked it but it got old quick. I don't see me replaying it anytime soon unless I am stuck in a place with no internet what so ever. As for buying the second one nah maybe it will be free on my next laptop lol.

8. Colebra

Colebra Member

Love the name.
    I was afraid to try it, because I'll get addicted to it. But looking at the game on youtube, it's not really for me.

[​IMG]

The design looks funny, which is always a plus. But I'm not really into these kind of board games...

9. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

AWH COME ON! The designs of the characters are adorable and make the game tons of fun to play. Just give it a try! I really want a PC version though...

10. RamZor

RamZor Member

Oh man I had no idea it had another game in this series, I feel pretty emberassed. I'm defintly gonna download it and give it a try. I absolutely loved playing plants vs zombies 1. I played it for hours and hours and didn't get bored at all. It also was one of my first games I have played on my iPhone.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I don't think it's as popular or talked about as some of the other ones that have gone viral like candy crush or temple run, so don't feel too bad that you missed it. I think now is a great time to get into it because you'll be getting a lot of the additional stages without having to wait for it like many of us who got into the game at the start. I agree that it's very fun to play over and over again.

12. KKrage

KKrage Member

It's quite good. It is a great way to skip time. I sometimes play it on my iPad for like a few hours when I'm bored on the PC or something. I don't think it's too much different to the original though, same tactics, same plants.

13. Colebra

Colebra Member

Zombies have to be, either scary or funny. Never adorable... :p
    This is more to my liking:

[​IMG]

Also, they should make a movie adaptation of Plants vs. Zombies...

14. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

You're right. They did very well in keeping the basic structure intact and I appreciate that. I'm very impressed because I know they are selling premium items in this game but somehow they managed to keep it balanced enough that it still plays just as well as when it was free.