Personal or public PC?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Athanas, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

Would you prefer playing your favorite games on your own pc or a shared one? I know there are places where PCs are shared such as schools, libraries, markets or even in churches.

2. fishbate

fishbate Member

Just for safety reasons, i prefer using it privately. Most of the game's nowadays uses personal information like emails and other data. That's is why it's more safer to use your own device because you know the degree of protection you have. It's also a great way to avoid any problems like fishing and spamming.

3. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

Of course, I prefer using my personal computer than of public computer shops. One thing why I prefer my Pc is for safety of my private information. And internet connection in those area are relatively slower than mine at home. So I will not waste my time in those areas. When I have mine at home.

4. overcast

overcast Member

Personal is always better. And you get to make a lot of options for the personal PC and also gaming is lot secure and safe there.

5. sidney

sidney Member

Of course I want to play on my own PC. I don't know anyone who would want to play in a public PC.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I think personal PC and other equipment have it's own benefit. And you have plenty of interesting things to learn from there. So own PC if you can and that too your own. That's all I can tell you.

7. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

Public PCs are more fun, I admit for you are able to play with your friends. But I still prefer private PC, for my safety in playing to protect my information. There are a lot of hackers and they never stop upgrading. They could hack you easily if you won't be careful. And that's the last thing you would want to happen in your gaming life. We should be responsible for ourselves.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think it's always better to have personal PC. Because with public, you can't have the specific settings and configuration which limits your usage. I would definitely prefer to have personal settings properly set.