Perhaps a Chainsaw Coming Soon to GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Oct 19, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

With Halloween right around the corner, do you guys think we could get a chainsaw as a weapon added in-game? There's been a couple rumors flying around about new weapons in time for Halloween, and a chainsaw does fit the bill perfectly. People said it would go well with that supposed zombies DLC. I wouldn't mind getting a chainsaw again. It's been too long in GTA.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Zombie DLC for GTA V feels like a rip off of Dead Island 2, which is set in California and has starlets and yoga instructors as zombies.
    If I wanted California zombies, I'd play Dead Island 2.

Anyway, for Halloween I agree that a chainsaw would be cool, or some medieval weapons like a battle axe or broadsword.

3. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

I'm fine with a chainsaw but it needs to have more animations. I don't want the crowbar and the chainsaw to do the same amount of damage. There's going to be gore though hopefully if they want it to really feel like a chainsaw instead of some blunt stick with rubber spikes.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

I could go for a battle ax. That might be a little over the top for GTA Online, although they did give us the musket!

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

The chainsaw idea is also interesting because they're bringing back a weapon that hasn't been in the GTA in a while. I think I recall it being in Vice City . I haven't seen it in a GTA game since.

6. Alabamagrl187

Alabamagrl187 New Member

A chainsaw for GTA V would be cool, I wonder if it would be just for the story or for the story and online. If they had a chainsaw you could use in the missions in online that would be so cool.

7. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Chainsaw would be hella awesome. As a big fan of the Dead Rising series, stuff like chainsaws and the like would be a fantastic addition to the series.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

A chainsaw would be a very Trevor weapon. He's definitely the character most likely to become a serial killer. I love Trevor but I can picture him going on a killing spree with a chainsaw.

9. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Agreed. It's right up his alley. But just give Michael some drugs and make him really mad he might go for it as well. ;) hahaha

10. Divbyxero

Divbyxero New Member

Ah, a man can dream. Wielding a chainsaw would instantly make GTA V one of my favorite games. Not that it isn't, it just would be even more awesome, if thats possible!

11. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

A chainsaw in the game would turn me into a maniac I would just be in there taking out pedestrians left right and center. I liked it actually more than I thought that I would.

12. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

A chainsaw in GTA V would be insane! I'd love to go all 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' on everyone in First Person. That would be brutal. If limbs fell off I think we'd have a horror game on our hands ha ha.

13. Jafool

Jafool New Member

I doubt they would incorporate dismemberment but I agree, that'd be pretty sick, hahaha.

I think trevor's gonna love that shit.