PC version?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

A while ago I heard some news that GTA V might have a PC version. You can read here about it: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/09/rockstar-job-listing-may-hint-at-grand-theft-auto-5-pc-port

Anyways do you think a PC version will come out? I've wanted a PC version of their most recent games, but it seems Rockstar was focusing on consoles. With that news about rockstar hiring new blood to work solely on PC games, it could be a possibility that we'll end up seeing a PC version of GTA V. And in all honesty, I really want that to happen.

2. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I'm not a massive PC gaming fan, although it would be good for the PC gaming community who I feel quite sorry for. I've even heard of people going out and buying really cheap second hand xbox's/ps3's just so they can play GTA V!

3. Cutler4Life

Cutler4Life New Member

The pc gamers have so many great games, why do they need this one?:p Just kidding, but really if it weren't for pc gamers the video game industry would be much less than it is today. They have kinda held it afloat.

4. OscarDaGrouch

OscarDaGrouch New Member

I would love for them to release a PC version of GTA V. I like how they had one released for San Andreas, and I think a lot of people really liked that actually. So hopefully they will try and appeal to the PC crowd as well. I think it could gain them some popularity.

5. Dusty

Dusty New Member

I play some game on PC (mostly strategic) but IMO you must plat GTA on a console

6. Mark

Mark New Member

7. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Well I'm not a fan of these games on a PC, but good to know :D

8. Enthusiast

Enthusiast New Member

I think rockstar could really do a lot with a pc version. They could definitely make the visuals more appealing. And they could add much more content.

9. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

I do like the feel that GTA has on a console. I think they could release it for the PC but the feel of holding a controller is much better in my opinion!

10. peter724951

peter724951 New Member

Honestly I think it would be a MASSIVE loss on Rockstar's behalf to not convert to PC, majority of gamers game on the PC so that would be a great profit/community loss to Rockstar.

11. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I really hope they release a PC version. I would love to mod it. Also, it should be better quality than the GTA IV port.