Paid games

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by jurew2, Jul 16, 2014.

1. jurew2

jurew2 Member

What is the most money you paid for a mobile game?

I, untill this day, didn't buy any games for money, but I am really curious about other people.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'd probably spend around $10 or slightly more, but most likely not much over $15 unless the game is really that good, which I think is unlikely with mobile games since they are so simplistic.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

15 max and only if it was a really good game almost on par with something on a real portable or console.

4. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

The most money I've spent is around £5, this was for micro transactions which gave me a cutting edge, I wouldn't recommend spending over £10 as it's a waste of money.

5. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I as you have never paid for any racing games either and I think that it's a good decision.

6. MissBin

MissBin Member

I think it's not worth paying for games.. you can have fun by free-to-play games or simply do something else. I rather spend money somewhere else.

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I've never spent a cent on mobile games, as I always tend to wait until they become free or I just contact the game developers if I could test it.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

@MissBin yeah some of these games are the same price as some discounted PC games and those obviously are a lot more full and probably have a bit more replay value. I guess the best feature of these games is that you get to bring them with you but there are so many free games available as alternatives anyway.

Ghost Rider likes this.
  9. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Right you are. Most of the PC games and console games have a lot more content and replay value than the games found on mobile. However, mobile games have evolved a little and thus a lot of games are also now able to provide a lot of features to a mobile game.

With that said, what is the highest amount that I would pay for a mobile game? Probably 15 bucks. I already paid 14 bucks for a Final Fantasy game and I was very impressed. I look forward to the next mobile game that I would purchase.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah games like FF are definitely worth it no matter what platform they are in because I imagine the controls aren't that much different since you'd only have to pick the moves instead of having to execute them. Console ports like GTA and FF and NFS probably are worth their price.

11. KNH

KNH Member

Currently, I won't spend any money. They would need to come out with an amazing mobile game that has seriously great reviews and a lot of different tracks and features and characters so I wouldn't get bored. I would hate paying $10 for a game and getting bored with it after a week.

12. KKrage

KKrage Member

Hmm, the money I've payed for mobile games ranges from £0 to £0.
    Mainly because I rather spend money on console/PC gaming rather than mobile gaming. There are plenty of fun FREE mobile games, I hardly go on my mobile so what's the point.

13. ray king

ray king Member

I will have to admit that there is quality in mobile games that make you want to spend more. It is all about the community involved, cos I see a lot more people involved and talking about such games. I myself have paid about $20 in in-app purchases in mobile games that were supposedly free after having spent a lot of time in it.

14. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Since I don't play many games on my mobile device owing to its screen size, I'll never pay for a game. If necessity demands that I play a game on my phone to kill time then I'd probably download a free game.

Not all free games are bad so I'm sure I'd still enjoy myself playing a free game which isn't so popular whilst saving the cash that I'd have spent on some game which I'd probably play once and never touch again.

15. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I probably wouldn't ever pay for a mobile game. The thing is, I find that it's really easy to get bored of mobile games, so I just play the free ones instead. Plus, you can easily find a download online instead of paying for it.

16. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have never ever paid for a mobile game before. But I am considering buying GTA Vice City and an RPG that looks like Skyrim for the most part.

17. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Very true. I'd also much rather spend on console games aside from the few mobile games I've recently found that I think really deserve the support. For most of them though I'd much rather just play the free version.

18. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I'd rather buy games for PC and console, I stick to free games on mobile phones and only play them during commutes or short breaks where I can't access my PC.