online wealth

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by pwarbi, Apr 12, 2015.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

When I'm playing GTAV online, I think I take things a bit too seriously (in a good way)

I have garages full of the most expensive cars, all with custom resprays. I have the top priced apartment and wardrobes full of all the most expensive clothes and accessories.

When I play any missions I like to dress accordingly and use the most appropriate vehicles.

Am I the only player that takes things that seriously or are there others out there that are like that?

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Yes, you're the only player in the entire world that does that. Obviously you're that special. :rolleyes:

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I wasn't saying I was special, if anything I'd say it's a little sad to be honest! I was just asking the question how others play online and how seriously they take it that was all.

But thanks for the input though...

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't have the funds available to buy all the expensive stuff at the moment but I try to do what you're doing whenever I can.
    I do this in real life too, it's kind of a habit of mine.

1 person likes this.
  5. untitled

untitled New Member

I actually started a theme of black and white cars and clothing, my 8 car garage has a very cool look to it with 7 top cars and 1 motorcycle all in the black and white theme. Am I the only one that stuck to a theme?

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

That sounds pretty good, but you only had an 8 car garage? What happened? Just joking...

And while I never stuck to a theme as such, I am liking the colour coordination. I did at one point have all bikes instead of cars though, then I ditched the idea and got the cars back.

And then I wonder where I've wasted all my money!

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

It's pretty smart to play that way in my opinion. Sometimes I tend to play like this too. Treat the game like it's real, but not like it's reality if you know what I'm saying. I mean treat it real as if you need to earn money to buy nice stuff!

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think everybody will have their own way of playing the game, sometimes when I only have a spare half an hour to kill, I'll just play a couple of missions and that's it but when I've got a bit more time I'll treat it a but more like real life, make sure I don't damage my own cars and things like that.

9. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I take it just as seriously. Why not? If you are gonna do something it needs to be done right. What's the point in playing if you aren't trying to play it in style?

10. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I do that too. And it's not that I'm taking it seriously, it's just... it's fun to do it, you know what I mean.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I know exactly what you mean, I get fun out of taking it seriously aswell, might sound like a contradiction but I'm sure we know what we mean!

12. dc423

dc423 New Member

I think you'd have more fun if you took it less seriously. I sold most of my cars and apartments to buy sticky bombs. This is a decision I never regretted.