One thing you'd change about GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Oct 15, 2014.

1. duke1101

duke1101 New Member

If I could change anything I would change a lot about the story mode. I would mostly change the story because I thought it was a bit lackluster and could have used some more fleshing out to make it better than how it actually turned out. I would add more quests and stuff to just increase the length. I would also change the writing towards a bit more of a comedy perspective even though I thought it was already somewhat funny.

2. alaineman

alaineman New Member

I hate online mod abusers. They just kill people for the fun of it, ruining >20 players' experience. The modding didn't add any online diversity, just an opportunity to cheat.

3. JusApee

JusApee New Member

The biggest problem I ever found in GTA V was... too few hats. Honestly, I wanted to buy a hat and I couldn't find a shop. I didn't want a cap, I wanted a hat for Michael, because I liked dressing him up as a Mafioso and without a black hat, it would be in vain. I searched on Google for this yet I couldn't find one. We need hats!!!

4. madetofly

madetofly New Member

I will make the police chase more durable and tough so that we can feel the real thrill and suspense of the game.
    I evade the police pursuit very easily. At first, it was not easy but practise makes me perfect and now I feel that it's too easy for me.
    So, I would definitely change police pursuits.:cool:

5. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

It's the ending for me as well and I didn't like them giving the choices that way either.

6. learntoshootsmoke

learntoshootsmoke New Member

I would probably change Michael's shitty family, I mean each and every one of them is an ungrateful spoiled shit. I know it's meant to be that way for story line purposes, but damn do they get on my nerves.

7. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I would like to change the health system in GTA 5. When the gang shoots us, the health gets over pretty fast. It's very annoying and I would like to change it. The developer should work on the health system in GTA 5.