One thing you'd change about GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Another good thing to switch is like other people mentioned. The story was simply TOO short. Like FABLE type short, and that's too short to leave a very big impact (not saying the story didn't have impact, it did) it just could have been MUCH better done and got you hooked on the characters a bit more. Or drag it out some more with intermediary missions between major plot stories. There's still plenty to do (like the Stocks) (wish that was online, another to add to the list!).

2. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I've mentioned it in a few posts here but the fact that the whole map it unlocked at the very start of the game. I know most people thought it was amazing which yeah I was but the main reason I used to battle through all the missions was because of the excitement unlocking another part of the map!

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I agree with SlickBlasianYT, I want more interiors or improvements of your home. Or upgrade the house you bought, I have a lot of money and it's just sitting on my bank. I want to spend money for more upgrade for my house.

4. TheViper

TheViper Member

The game needed more individual missions. The missions pretty much all tied back into Michael or someone else. There wasn't that many mission that you can do with each character that didn't involve the other main characters.

5. Escoda

Escoda New Member

I feel like the business opportunities weren't as great as they could've made them, even Vice City did this better in my opinion. Also some of the missions could've been thought out better, in the end everyone of them was the same with just a little twist added to the story.

Online is pretty good but the point that heists took so long to develop and release turned me off, they should've been there a month, 2 max, after the release.

6. Arvis

Arvis Member

I've never really liked multiple endings. They usually turn out to be average and boring. I however do like having one massive ending, cliffhangers aren't bad too if there is continuation of the story).

7. amin

amin New Member

I'm not satisfied with the game play so I vote for that. I think it should be smoother, might seem funny, but I prefer Vice city's game play...

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

-More interiors
    -More random events
    -More customisation options
    -The bringing back of the riot cheat & peds have guns cheat.

Those are the things, off the top of my head, that I would change in GTA V. More random events need to happen more often, much more often.

9. BluBird

BluBird Member

They should make the cut invisible. Allow only the Heist leader to see it before the mission is complete. With people unable to see the money on the table, they’d be stepping into the unknown. We’d even take a step further and give each player a Heist Leader ranking that quickly tells others what the likelihood is of getting an even cut from the person in charge based on their past Heists.

10. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

I would change the health system back to the number the way it used to be. GTA V makes it way to easy to die from the simplest things.

And god help you if you're new to the game and like to go free roaming.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

For the people that felt the game was too short, did you play the Death Wish ending? Because there's a little more to do in the ending where you don't kill your friends.

12. dannygloveloverer

dannygloveloverer New Member

I would take out the stupid 'character abilities' like the bullet time and the fast driving and all that stupid garbage. It is unrealistic (hah!) and ruins the game.

13. canineartist

canineartist New Member

I'd add support for more people on the same online map. Like a hundred or so. I like me a bit of chaos once in a while.

14. DDB

DDB New Member

If I could change anything about GTA V, it would be getting rid of passive mode on online multiplayer. It's aggravating when some passive ninny won't stop following you around! I just want to shoot people, and passive pedestrians make me feel weak! If you want to play online, prepare to get a whooping or get out!

15. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I would like it to be more in line with games like The Witcher 3 where it felt as if nothing is in the control. My choices mattered in that game. Can Rockstar do it? Of course they can. They are a talent group.

16. srofltank

srofltank New Member

Probably a little bit more leeway with the multiplayer. I think that we should have more cheats for people who want to mess around in the game and not be limited with cheats because "it makes the game easier."

17. biggabeard

biggabeard New Member

I would have liked to be able to walk into more buildings. I think it would have been cool to be able to actually walk in on people or in businesses that weren't just shopping oriented. I agree more heists would have been nice too.

18. Brittney Stevens

Brittney Stevens New Member

If I could change one thing about Grand Theft Auto, I would more than likely alter the blank spaces on the guide map. The map, which is an amazing tool for locating services and new territories, would be even better if the blank spaces were filled with roads, towns, and secret hideaways. If this were to happen, the storyline would be significantly longer than it is now, resulting in many satisfied Grand Theft Auto players.

19. pedroXsantos

pedroXsantos New Member

This is definitely one of my major problems with GTA V - practically every interacive building you can enter is targeted towards useless shopping. In GTA: SA and even Vice City, you were allowed to explore more places... in GTA IV, they started decreasing the quantity of open buildings/places; in fact, from this category, I can only remember Chuckin' Bell (which was tremendously fun, with the scratch cards).

20. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 New Member

More online heists, definitely. The story mode felt a little rushed at times, but, then again, the real fun of the game is in the online mode. I'd really like more online heists. That's all I'd improve upon.