One thing you'd change about GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Brem

Brem Member

What is one thing you'd change about GTA V to make the game better? My biggest gripe was with the three endings that you could do. Each one felt rushed and ended in such a cliche way to me. It just felt like they wanted to end it as quick as possible and each ending was quite boring. I just wanted it to end in such a powerful way, but it just didn't do it for me. I would just change it to have maybe a 4th alternative ending that wasn't lame and boring and full of cliches.

What about you? I know I may get some hate for my hate on the endings, but when I played a great game and wanted a really good payoff, I wanted it to end in a great fashion, but it ended up ending in such a lame way, each ending that is. It kind of reminded me how lame the ending to Assassin's Creed 3 was.

Anyways, what would you change?

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

There's probably only one thing that I would change in the game, but it's more of an improvement rather than a change.
    What I would do is add more races for Franklin and add more story to the whole underground racing scene in the game. I loved the races in the game, but I felt like it could have been better.

3. RamZor

RamZor Member

I would make the game longer with more missions variety. The game is pretty short in my opinion and if it was longer it would have been more fun.

4. js85

js85 New Member

I would probably make the online play a little smoother. I don't mean the issues they've been having, but it just seems overall clunky and almost retro. It just feels like it's an online game made 5 or so years ago, not current with today's online play.

1 person likes this.
  5. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I think that if I had to change oner thing about Gta 5 I think I would make more heist available. I just think that the game does not have enough heist available and when I was looking to do more heists the game was literally over.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I could agree with having more heists available to play. I wouldn't mind having a longer story mode either. I could always use some extra features in GTA Online, too.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I miss being able to walk into Burger Shot and Cluckin' Bell and hearing the employees' funny comments. I also miss the comedy shows from GTA 4. I would have liked those small things included in GTA V.

8. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

If I could change one thing about GTA V, I would fill in the empty spaces on the map. The map consists of small towns and one big city, and they're all connected by a road full of, well, nothing. I think that this empty void could be filled in with forestry or something, I just don't like the empty space.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I noticed the empty space too and I agree that they could have put some woods or natural features in that area to fill it in. I guess they put so much work into the game that something had to give.

10. alexandriadb

alexandriadb New Member

I actually agree with you on the endings feeling like they were rushed, it felt like that to me. I loved the game but a lot of it felt a little rushed.
    If I could change one thing it would be the length of the story, I wanted it to be longer. It was over pretty quick for me and there's not much to do in story mode once you finish the "Strangers and Freaks" missions. Since the map wasn't bigger I at least hoped that we would have a longer story mode.

11. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I am playing it on the PS3,'so if i could change anything about it I would add 1st person mode.

12. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Like someone mentioned all that free space could be a custom editor for landscapes/building your own housing compounds or resorts with an expansion to the online play. Something like that to make online feel more customizable. They already let custom edited maps in, so the gameplay stays fresh. Why not crafting? Why not Housing? Thing like Typical MMOs.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I would like it if they implemented more maps. Maps from different countries would also be quite awesome.
    Also there are some bugs but those will surely get fixed.

14. troutski

troutski Active Member

I feel like that would be kind of difficult, although the current gen consoles and especially PCs could probably handle that task. How would that be implemented, though? Separate "islands" that you have to travel to, or like fast traveling that just takes you to different maps?

15. Shimus

Shimus New Member

I dunno, I just think custom housing should be a thing. You can buy the same cars and buildings as everyone else. The online needs more individual 'customization' options so you can feel totally unique while driving around in a pimped car you designed and start mowing people over with gleeee

16. megan888

megan888 New Member

I agree, the endings were a little lame. ---- I also agress that more customization of cars and houses in the online version would be cool too! =)

17. Shimus

Shimus New Member

There's plenty of other options to add to multiplayer. They just need to add patches and make their online evolve.

18. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think adding more to the story line would be my addition. Other than that, I wouldn't really want to change it up. I mean, the missions so far are not too bad. Not too long, but they can be finished pretty quickly.

19. Shimus

Shimus New Member

I can also concur the storylines were too short after just playing through some of them. They felt like they could have been awesome, given more time for build up and exposition of their own personalities.

I think Online deserves it though, because Online can and will evolve. It doesn't mean it should ignore the single player though.

20. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

More interiors. This is one of the biggest problems I have with GTA 5.