Of all the DLC's, which one is your most favorite?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Maxx Johnson, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

We've had quite a few DLC's over the last year, many new vehicles and weapons came out with each of these DLC's.

So my question to you is, what DLC you enjoyed the most, and why did you enjoy this DLC so much?

My answer is Flight School Update, as flying is my all-time favorite thing to do in this game. I love exploring the map, especially from the skies, and the addition of those new planes definitely added onto this. I think the scenery in the world of Los Santos is quite a bit more beautiful from the skies.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Probably the I'm Not A Hipster Update. The Smart Car knockoff was the best thing to happen in the entire game, as far as pure comedy gold is concerned.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I like the hipster update. It fits in well with the music from Radio Mirror Park and it adds a dose of quirky humor to the game.

4. Divbyxero

Divbyxero New Member

I have to agree with you, the Flight School Update is probably the best thing to happen to GTA. The map is amazing, and only becomes more expansive and open using planes! Although the I'm not a Hipster update was really cool too!

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Oh, I do like the Flight School update, too. The jet and helicopter added from that update are pretty fun to fly around in!