Obeying Traffic

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by JoshSmith100, Aug 8, 2013.

1. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

Do you guys ever really follow traffic laws? I mostly dont and just drive around like a idiot, but I know some people do obey the traffic laws for they can take a good look at their surroundings.

2. Mikey87

Mikey87 New Member

I never obey traffic, whenever I play GTA I just play for fun and for the thrill. It isn't very fun for me if you play be the rules, you can do that in real life!

3. Dusty

Dusty New Member

In GTA usually I don't follow the traffic rules, at least in a game I want to have fun

4. schumm.alexandro

schumm.alexandro New Member

Naa, I've never followed the traffic rules :p

5. LazyEye

LazyEye New Member

I tried once and failed. Then I just shot the cops and never again tried to play with the rules.

6. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I tried once. The guy behind me rammed into my Infernus at a red light. Then I blew everything up and flew out in a chopper. Never again.

7. Riles

Riles New Member

On a whim, I decided to try to obey traffic laws. Realized that everyone else doesn't.

So I went back to my maximum carnage mode :)

8. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

Lolwut? :p

Who buys GTA to follow any kind of laws, for less traffic laws! Sure I might drive slowly once in a while if I'm somewhere cool. But that doesn't mean I'll still follow the red lights and stuff!

We buy GTA to go crazy, not follow laws!

9. Jmclark

Jmclark New Member

Lol, I don't think it's even possible to obey traffic laws in GTA. My friend and I tried it online, and you just can't because there's so many people who just drive like idiots, whether they rear end you, cut you off, etc. It's just ridiculous.

10. eBoost

eBoost New Member

I've obeyed traffic laws if I am really bored, like its a rainy day and I've been playing for a few hours. I will start to obey the traffic laws for a few minutes before I get bored and start to shoot people up and drive like a manic again.

11. bknight

bknight New Member

When I'm bored I try to play by the rules just to have a quick laugh or two, but I become really tired of having to drive at 50 mph so I feel the need for speed to start driving fast as hell and cleaning everything that's on the way, I think GTA should have an in-game component for you to stop in the red lights side by side a gang car and be able to propose them a race, that would be awesome!

12. Riles

Riles New Member

Offline is the same. No one knows how to drive....

13. davidexct

davidexct Member

I have never obeyed any of the traffic rules in any GTA game unless it is the part of a mission to go slowly and follow traffic rules for avoiding attention, whether it is GTA 4 , china town wars, San Andreas or the older Vice City, I have never obeyed traffic rules. Obeying traffic rules is very time taking and restless, I do use cheat codes to reduce traffic to ride fast in the game.

14. davidexct

davidexct Member

I have never obeyed any of the traffic rules in any GTA game unless it is the part of a mission to go slowly and follow traffic rules for avoiding attention, whether it is GTA 4 , china town wars, San Andreas or the older Vice City, I have never obeyed traffic rules. Obeying traffic rules is very time taking and restless, I do use cheat codes to reduce traffic to ride fast in the game.

15. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

In GTA I try to when not on missions to me it makes the game more realistic I mean the cops don't chase after you unless you hit them on purpose you can be driving on the wrong side of the street and they would be like look at that idiot continues to eat doughnut.

16. Nub_Cannon

Nub_Cannon New Member

Well I find it pretty tough to follow traffic laws in this game. The other drivers drive like half-wits so I usually just floor it all the time.​

17. Ashwin Rangarajan

Ashwin Rangarajan New Member

When I am really bored I start obeying the traffic laws just to see the funny side of it. Otherwise it is primarily slam bang stuff and it is really funny to see the reaction of the other drivers and cops when we do this :D

18. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Why would you want to follow traffic rules in GTA? Just why?

19. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Because it would make the game seem a little more realistic I mean you can drive against traffic, hit other cars, and speed and cops wont go after you as long as you don't hit a cop car your good.

20. Ashwin Rangarajan

Ashwin Rangarajan New Member

Lol, but GTA is all about breaking the rules! I have just loads of fun breaking the traffic rules! :D