Not really that good

Discussion in 'MotoGP 23' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Mason

Mason Member

I got this a couple months ago and I must admit, it isn't as good as I expected. Don't get me wrong, I had fun with it, it just wasn't that fun after a while. It got really repetitive for me. That may not be the case for some, but for me it wasn't a lasting relationship. haha!

2. davis

davis Active Member

Thanks mate, I'll steer away from it.

3. Brad

Brad Member

Looks like i won't be getting it looking at other reviews.

4. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

I've seen gameplays on YouTube and I have to agree. Even the YouTubers got bored of it during their videos, which is pretty rare.

5. phatboi

phatboi New Member

Honestly I've had a play, just isn't for me, maybe I'm not into bike games or it's just a bad game... who knows!

6. Boundless

Boundless Member

Moto GP used to be cool a few years ago, but as of late its fans dropped drastically.

7. justusforus

justusforus Member

I played with a friend's kid and wasn't anything to write home about. Rather disappointing.

8. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

No it wasn't great was it.
    I played it but thankfully didn't buy.

9. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I've played most motoGP games and none of them I've never found any of them to be good. I don't know, maybe it's just my attitude towards the [motoGP] games that's bad.

10. derezzed

derezzed New Member

Yeah, I have to agree. I played it at a friend's house and it wasn't terrible but we found ourselves pretty quickly moving on to other things. Shame really, because U was kind of looking forward to it.

11. hempwick

hempwick New Member

This is a bit of a shame, I was thinking of getting a motorbike racing game because I don't have many. I will probably give this a miss now considering the comments on it.

12. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Really? It looks fantastic graphicly! That sucks I was like. a half second away for buying it. Thanks for telling me though!

13. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Actually, the game is quite nice. I played it at a friend's house and I enjoyed it. I found it a bit hard at first though. It's different from controlling a four wheeled beast. Turning and maneuvering the bike could take a little getting used to. As for the graphics, it's quite okay. It's not that beautiful though. For those of you not in the know, check out the review below:

14. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Looking at this review.. I may reconsider, it seems more along the lines of Gran Turismo and Tourist Trophy so I may actually pick this one up.

15. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Yup, you could say that it is like Tourist Trophy - the Gran Turismo of 2 wheeled racing games. Only, Moto GP 13 is much smoother and more beautiful. Don't compare the graphics to Gran Turismo though because GT is waaay better in the visuals department. Moto GP 13 looks great if taken in its own.

16. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Alrighty well I'll look into picking it up then. Thanks for changing my mind!

17. Poynt

Poynt Member

Um, I am never been a fan of racing but, you just helped me stay away from the game since I am trying my best to buy racing games.

18. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

i have felt like the game has been going downhill since 122, the game does infact feel clunky and rushed

19. tat2dbri

tat2dbri New Member

my question is has there been a good moto gp game since 08?

20. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

The game is fun at first, but then you realize it's pretty lackluster in the way that you get bored with it after a couple hours, and in my opinion, that is a fatal flaw in a racing game.

Racing games are supposed to provide you with tons of content that you won't get bored of.