No Multiplayer For JC3...At First

Discussion in 'Just Cause' started by troutski, Sep 8, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

At launch, Just Cause 3 won't feature multiplayer, which may or may upset some potential players. I don't care myself, and chances are high that multiplayer will be added in a few months after launch, but what are your thoughts?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I think that's ok. If I'm not mistaken I think GTA also didn't always have multiplayer but now that it has arrived everyone is loving it. They took the time to make it good and I think that's the best way to go about it.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm not that enthusiatic by the multiplayer mode, singleplayer is already good enough. Still, if they manage to get this mode right I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun to play online.

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

For me I don't really think that it will be a problem. It is not like I am one of those multiplayer fanatics that hate on a game just because it does not have multiplayer. At least the good thing is that it might be something that they add to the game later on.

Overall after watching some more videos of the game I really think that the game would be a lot of fun to play. At least I hope so.

5. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I don't know why they launch a game without multiplayer and then announce that it will be an added feature later. I would prefer that they would just postpone it and publish it when it is complete.

6. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

It was the same case for Just Cause 2. I think it's okay so long as the single-player campaign is fleshed out is enjoyable.