Need for Speed Rivals NFS Rivals vs. GT6 vs. Forza 5 vs. Drive Club vs. The Crew = Who Wins?

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by RaceFan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. RaceFan

RaceFan New Member

When it comes down to it - who wins? Which game is the most fun to play by yourself vs. with your friends.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] upload_2013-10-10_13-40-0.jpeg

ray king likes this.
  2. dailypost1

dailypost1 Member

Out of all of these games, I would have to go with Gran Turismo. That game has a lot of work done into it to be viewed on that standard. Plus, the graphics is amazing no doubt. The very first time I came across that game, I loved it.

3. davidexct

davidexct Member

I personally think that Need for Speed : Rivals will be far more successful than GT6 or Forza 5 or Drive Club or The Crew. EA sports has been known to make excellent Need for Speed racing games in the past and I do expect the same in the future.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Well the NFS game has more hype behind it (its an NFS game after all). Haven't played all of them but among the ones I have tried GT6 has the edge in terms of gameplay. Of course that may change once I play Rivals.

5. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

This is a tough one. The Crew has some major potential if people are willing to take a risk, so I'm gonna go with that.

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Is it even fair to compare all these games? Why can't we pickup all the games? Anyways, if I were to pick a game among these games, I would go with Forza 5. I have been a Forza series fan for a long time now. It's just awesome.

7. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

por que no los dos?

8. davis

davis Active Member

I'm most excited about The Crew and least about Need For Speed Rivals. It looks like something I would get into.

9. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Member

I'd go for The Crew or Need For Speed. I think the more arcade-y the racer, the more fun it is to play with other people. That's just me, though, I'm not too big on racing sims, it becomes more work to me to customize every tiny little detail, as opposed to just getting into a race and competing.

10. 4justice

4justice Member

This is an unfair comparison for a number of reasons. Number 1, The Crew isn't even available for anyone to try yet. Number 2, Gran Turismo 6 is a PS3 game whereas the others are on the Next Generation of Systems.

Wait for a PS4 version of Gran Turismo to come out AND for the Crew to be released before we make this kind of comparison.

11. ciorex

ciorex Member

I'm gonna go with The Crew.

12. ray king

ray king Member

I have been an NFS fan from way back. Liked underground, most wanted, carbon, even if certain aspects of it seemed weird at times. I would always try to get into a new racing game, but have always come back to NFS. I am still playing the 2012 version of most wanted and gonna get Rivals soon. I guess I have always enjoyed the single player mode that it has offered. But yeah, I have seen 'The Crews' game trailer and it seems to be one cool game. I would still stick to NFS for single player mode, cos I think The Crew may not have any that I know of. The crew seems like a multi-player game and I guess it needs to be seen which is the better.

Well nothing beats riding around in the world of NFS in maybe an Atom
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  13. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'd vote for the crew since it's going to be open world and realistic in terms of the map and I see that as something fresh and new. Though, I still prefer cars in NFS for the most part.

14. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

Honestly depends on the type of game you're looking for. I'm currently more into the casual games so it'd be a choice between NFS and The Crew for me. Both very different games but if The Crew manages to pull off a good release then I think I'll go for that. I've played so many NFS games that I'm looking for something new now.

15. moaz13

moaz13 Member

Now we know for a fact that NFS Rivals is a terrible game :p

16. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

I wouldn't really call it bad. I've had lots of fun playing the game and I will definitely pick it up again in a couple of months. It's really not the best in the series, which is either Underground or the old Most Wanted in my opinion, but is sure is still fun to play. Why do you say it's a bad game? I'd like to see some reasoning before calling it a ''fact''

17. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

By yourself, NFS: Rivals for the single player fun factor. With friends, definitely playing The Crew online. (Or Mario Kart 8, but it's not on the list :p )

18. GenevB

GenevB Member

I'd go with NFS: Rivals any time. As I've said before, I believe it offers the best features for one to have the time of his life :D . Although I'd go with The Crew online when it comes about multi-player, I'd choose to play alone and play NFS if I have the option.

19. RadialPerson

RadialPerson Member

As much as I dislike the graphics of the Crew I think that game is overall the most fun to play with a much better car customization system compared to NFS rivals. I also prefer street racing by far over track racing, especially highway racing at very high speeds, and that's where the Crew really shines.

20. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I think that The Crew wins, because it has the biggest open world that you can play in. They also have a lot of different cars to play with that some of this games don't have. I would say that this game is a little more fun than the other, but not that much more fun that I wouldn't like to play any of other games anymore.