New game from Flappy Birds creator

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Have you heard or played of Swing Copters? It's a game that's developed by the maker of Flappy Bird. Since Flappy Bird is very frustrating yet was highly successful, the developer has released Swing Copters - a game that would definitely test your patience.
    [​IMG]
    Just like Flappy Bird, you just tap tap tap on the screen. But if you tap this time, it would send your game character either to the left or to the right of the screen. It's actually several notches higher in the difficulty department if you compare it to Flappy Bird.

A couple of questions and answers for you:
    Is it enjoyable?
    No it is not.

What's my high score?

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would say that this game would really test my petience, Flappy Birds already did that and I hear that this game can get even more frustrating. There is a reason I didn't even bother to download this game, it's not really enjoyable to play if you die over and over again without much progress. You don't even have any goal to complete the game or something of that sort, it just seems pointless to me.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I enjoyed playing Flappy Bird and I still play itsometimes during my school break time, but I didn't hear about Swing Copters until now. I am going to check out that game asap and download it. Thanks!

4. ray king

ray king Member

Oh boy, I hate it when simple looking games seem to test you. How hard can it to just tap, apparently very hard. I tried this game, and it isn't easy to play. It's really hard to say anything about a game when you seem to be able to progress only a few seconds into the game. I think I will stick to other easier games.

5. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 New Member

A friend of mine told me about this game yesterday and now I'm hearing it from you, so I am thrilled to try it out.
    I had some fun playing Flappy Birds and competing with some of my friends, but it was overall a very frustrating game.
    I hope that Swing Copters is more enjoyable than Flappy Birds and succeeds just as much.

6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Blegh, looks just as mindless as the other game..

7. KKrage

KKrage Member

Wait.. is it just flappy bird with a different character and a different background but sideways? That's stupid, but effective, like the original Flappy Bird. I don't even understand how that got popular. Just a low graphic game with no meaning.

8. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I ma yet to give it a try, but now that I know about it, I am definitely play this. Flappy bird was not a bad game at all either. I don't know why the developer pulled the game from stores.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I never got into Flappy Birds, but I guess I'm just not the target demographic, and I suspect the same can be said of this game. I think I will never get into these simpler games, but they are good enough for wasting a few minutes when idle, I admit.