Never Played

Discussion in 'GTA Chinatown Wars' started by Hemingway, Oct 12, 2013.

1. belovedad

belovedad Member

I've played it and it was a let down in my opinion. I didn't even bother to get the game for myself. It's the only one from the collection that I don't personally own.

2. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I would be surprised to hear that someone had never played the game. Even people who do not play video games at all I would think have at least seen the game and thought about it.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I've seen it and heard of it but I have never played this. I'm 100% sure this is the only Grand Theft Auto series title that I have never played. To be honest, I'm kind of glad that I have not played it because reading some of these comments it seems to me that this was not as good as the other titles in the GTA series. I don't think Rockstar advertised it that much either to be fair so I think even they realised it wasn't as big as the other titles

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Does that annoy you though that much that you feel as if you HAVE to play it? If I had played every game in a series apart from one, good reviews or not, I'd feel like if I didn't at least play it once then I would be missing out.

In a series of games, and especially the more of them there are, you are going to find that there are one or two that aren't up to the same level as all the others, but even so though...by NOT playing it you're still kind of missing out a bit.

5. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I never played this game but I have decided to purchase one as I start getting bored from other parts of GTA. I would love to play GTA Chinatown on a PC rather than on a portable device. I feel a full control over the game while playing on PC.

6. demitri

demitri Member

I never played Chinatown on PC or console. I heard about it that it is an interesting game. I wanted to know if the places and other features are changed or those are the same as other versions?

7. sidney

sidney Member

Really? Was the game that bad? I haven't played this game too, but I would like to at least try it out. If it's like playing GTA 3 with less features and a shorter gaming experience then I wouldn't really mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  8. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Yes, we should give a try to this game. I would love to play this game as I heard about it that it is very interesting with high graphics.It does not cost that much to try a game.