Need For Speed movie

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Brem, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

Who's interested in this? I'm sorry, but I saw the trailer for this, and I honestly think it's going to be bad. I like Aaron Paul, he can be a great actor, but this movie just isn't right for him. Anyways I'll for sure rent this on Blu-ray when I can, but I will not see this in theaters, it just looks more funny than awesome.

What do you guys think?

Here's the trailer:

2. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

He was such a whiny character in Breaking Bad that it makes me question if I could stand him without Walt. Listening to him talk tough in this trailer is just hilarious.

3. jcairns82

jcairns82 Member

I think it's key that Breaking Bad ended in September. This doesn't come out until next Spring, so there's plenty of time for people to see a new image of him. He'll likely do some guest spots on other shows or at least the late night talk show circuit.

I read an AMA with him on reddit and he seems like a pretty legit guy.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it and I honestly am not that interested. For some reason, I don't feel the personality from this as much as I did for the fast and furious movies, especially the earlier ones.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

It looks like one of the earlier movies cheesy FMV movies.. I'd watch it for crappy movie lols if nothing else..

6. wulfman

wulfman Member

don't think he has it in him . what kind of plot will they put up anyway ?

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

he is a good actor . whether it be anger, sadness or happiness he is great at expressing it. with or without "Mr White" :)

8. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Aaron Paul is probably one of the best actors in Breaking Bad. The only reason he was whining was because by the end of the TV show, he was broken. He got destroyed by the force that is known as Heisenberg. He needs a few movie spots and if their successful, then he could transform into a respectable movie actor. However, Need for Speed got mixed reviews. And the next few movies he was in didn't do so well. I really don't want Aaron Paul to become a nobody after a few bad movies, especially since his acting is obviously one of the best on Breaking Bad. However, in the movie Smashed, along with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, he did really good. And the movie was also very well received. I hope Aaron Paul does good in the next few movies he's in.

9. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I haven't seen this movie, but I am quite interested in watching it now. I will probably watch it at soon as I can, it is now on the watch as soon as possible list.

10. jetliposting

jetliposting New Member

Well, 'NFS Underground' was inspired from 'The Fast and the Furious', so, technically, there already is a NFS movie :D.