Murdering Kids for Fun

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Weedcloak, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Weedcloak

Weedcloak New Member

I love playing GTA 5 online. I do a lot of crazy things. Most of the time I would steal cars, do missions but the thing I love to do the most is murder underage kids playing GTA 5. I don't have the right to judge parents and I don't really care. What I like about those kids is killing them. I'm not the only one who thinks its funny when a kid starts to cry and beg me not to kill him. Then insults my mom. Whats your favorite thing to do in GTA 5 online for fun.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

My favorite thing has to be running around with friends and just causing general mayhem against each other or the NPCs. It's highly entertaining and slightly different each time.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

The title of your thread is kind of disturbing. This is why I'm glad there are no children in the Grand Theft Auto games, except for Michael's kids.
    I get that kids on XBox Live are rude and annoying, but it just sounds so weird to say that it's fun to hear an underage kid begging for their life.

4. BRyze

BRyze Member

This is fact. Kids are annoying, that's a fact. Mute them, change lobbies, report them, there's a ton of options. Going out of your way to kill them is kind of strange. It's probably makes you a borderline sociopath since you enjoy hearing them beg. You're free to play however you want but getting a kick out of killing kids might show some other problems.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Agreed, I don't like a lot of the rude little punks on Xbox Live but nobody is forcing you to play with them. As a mother, hearing a kid beg for their life is one of the most disturbing sounds ever. This is why it's for the best there are no children walking around the GTA universe. I've never even seen a pregnant woman in the GTA game world.

6. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

When I read the title of the thread I would agree that I was a little disturbed by it. I really do have the right to think about the parents that would buy a game like GTA 5 for their kids but one thing that I know for sure is that I like to take advantage of them and then you just hear them in the mic flipping out because they are losing and some of them never come online after weeks. I really do no think that GTA should be a game for kids that are really under the age to be playing a game like that.

7. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Hahaha the title of this thread is so misleading.

I don't want to make a kid cry over the internet unless it's a 420blayze it yelling 24/7 and insulting everyone he can kind of kid. Then I'd gladly DOX him and ruin his life. :rolleyes: (Just kidding)

Anyhow, I think parents should get their annoying kids off not just GTA but the internet in general. For mankind's sake.

8. xHysteria

xHysteria New Member

When I played the game on a console, I actually couldn't find any kids. But really whenever I play (outside the storyline), it's mainly just causing a ton of havoc and killing, murdering, exploding the whole lot.

9. Kittyworker

Kittyworker New Member

There really aren't that many people who use mics on PS4. I can go into an open lobby with 25 people and only one or two of them will have a mic. Usually they are speaking Russian or some other Eastern European language I don't understand. It makes me very happy that you have been taking out the underage kids. I mean who else would do it? Its not like they aren't targeted already for their whiny voices.

10. troutski

troutski Active Member

Can we kill kids yet in GTA V? Because I'm waiting. 0_o