Motion control games that are not racing games

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Racing games in Android devices most have a motion control feature. GT Racing Free and Real Racing 3 have great motion controls. But aside from racing games, do know of other games that also have motion control? Take for instance Hungry Shark. It isn't a racing game but it allows players use motion controls in moving the shark around. Any other games that use motion controls that are not racing games?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I played a game called high noon once and it's pretty cool. It's a western showdown game and you use your phone like a gun so you have to draw it using motion as well as for aiming and reloading.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I cannot stand racing games with motion controls.. I don't really like anything with motion controls if it's not on the wii or 3ds. Only nintendo have managed to do motion control well..

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I played some racing games with motion control, but I preffer the controls the way they are usually, the standard controls. The only other game that I played with motion control was probably Doodle jump and I liked motion control in that kind of game.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I looked for this at the Play Store and I saw two apps - High Noon Guns (which has a low rating) and High Noon 2: Multiplayer FPS which has a 4.3 rating. I'm gonna download High Noon 2. Thanks for the recommendation. It looks kinda cool.

Ah, motion controls could be very sensitive and the slightest mistake could lead to very undesirable results. :D

6. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Like DoodleJump? That old game was really fun when I first got my iPhone. It's been awhile now and no one really plays nowadays.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

@Ghost Rider you're welcome! I hope you found the right one. It's an old game and I haven't played it in a long time so I don't remember which one it is specifically but if you did find the one I'm talking about then you should be able to play with players around the world. Hope you find it enjoyable.