Most Frustrating Mission?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by JoshSmith, Aug 9, 2013.

1. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

What do you guys think is the most frustrating mission on GTA Vice City? Let me know down below because I have a few in mind.

2. Fiverr

Fiverr New Member

3. Luke

Luke New Member

hey bud, i know what u mean by frustrating... for the movie mission, i never did that1 cuz i never really got to it, but have u tried flying the dodo from gta3? its pretty much the same thing, u have to get a LOT of speed (ie a long runway or waterway) and then just ever so slightly raise the nose up and soon it will take off, its VERY sensitive to the nose direction so be gentle,
    as for the blowing up the building mission, dude get a gamepad, either the pc version of a psx controller or a psx/n64 usb converter cuz the psx setup is WAY better than the kb setup...

4. sidd230

sidd230 Member

The one in which you have to use a RC helicopter to blow up a building. Seriously, how stupid was that.

5. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Without doubt the most brain numbingly difficult mission. The worst part is that you can't really move ahead without finishing it.

The difficulty in maneuvering the RC helicopter coupled with the time limit meant that I had to do the mission 7-8 times before I could successfully do it.

6. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

I found the Haitian mission "Bombs Away" really difficult. It's another RC helicopter mission where you have to drop bombs on Cuban boats but the boats are moving and the Cubans are constantly shooting at the heli.

7. Scottf14

Scottf14 New Member

The RC Helicopter mission was definitely frustrating but I actually liked the idea! Too bad the controls, even with a d-pad seemed like they were designed to be as frustrating as possible. I nearly broke my controller on several occasions.

8. davidexct

davidexct Member

The most frustrating mission for me too is the one in which we have to blow up a building by using a remote controlled helicopter. I tried this mission for about more than 25 times and then at last I passed this mission.

When I was not able to complete this mission when I tried it for the first time, I felt that it is the toughest and the most annoying mission, I ever tried to pass.

9. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Yeah. There is nothing wrong with the idea in itself but the fact that the RC helicopters are so damn difficult to control that it spoils what should be a fun mini game. I mean you are using a toy helicopter to blow buildings and boats, this should be fun and not tedious.

10. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Defiantly the paramedic missions I almost pulled my hair out I raged so much doing those.

11. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

One that I cannot stand anymore is the Sunshine Autos mission where you need to find all of the cars in order to finish it. I used to love this mission, but it takes so long sometimes to find particular vehicles so you're driving around forever hoping to locate them. Some of the vehicles look similar too, so you get out of your car and kick out the driver of the targeted one, only to find out it's not the one you were looking for.

12. sidney

sidney Member

I forgot the names of all the other missions except for the hardest mission in my opinion: "Dode Dodo", because I have tried it hundreds of times. It took me 6 months to be able to complete it and get further in the game. That dodo was very hard to control!

13. sos

sos New Member

The one that makes this list for me was the mission where you had to get to the rooftop of a certain building using a PCJ.I used a helicopter.

14. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Yeah that was a difficult level for me to beat and took me quite a while.

15. Sharinflan

Sharinflan New Member

The last one. Had to repeat it countless times. Even if you have your health and shield maxed out, that thing is hard as hell!

16. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

The one that I had to pass flyers around with a plane. That plane is ridiculously hard for me to control back then. I had a very big satisfaction after finally completing it. If I recalled correctly I failed the mission for 50+ times.

17. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

The Dodo mission. It took me ages to pass that too.

Another mission that took me a while to complete was 'Death Row' where you have to save Lance before his health runs out and his health drops pretty damn fast.

18. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

The stupid dodo plane mission. That mission is hell.

19. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I had to control a helicopter to plant bombs in a building sitting inside a van! The bombs were to be placed in different floors. Controls were messed up here. I had to do the mission a lot of times to finish it :(

20. 3Quency

3Quency New Member

The Driver for Malibu Club. Your sentinel vs Sabre Turbo, mission was so annoying I rage quitted that one so often!