Most Frustrating Mission?

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by JoshSmith100, Aug 8, 2013.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

That is exactly the one I was about to say. Though, I don't remember what it was called, I believe it was one of the last missions. It's also the same for me that I suffered many deaths during that mission.

2. Askani

Askani Member

I don't mind any of the missions. They are there to be beaten so i do my best until i do. The chase missions were a pain at first until you got used to the controls for cars.

3. Iseeusleep

Iseeusleep New Member

I'm going to have to agree with the people saying that the racing missions were the worst. In GTA IV the driving was really janky and the cars didn't handle all that well. Half the time the racing missions just felt like getting into first as soon as possible and just ramming anyone of the bots who were audacious enough to try and pass me.

4. Destroyer

Destroyer New Member

That jump on the beach during the final mission wasted me so many goddamn times I lost count. I don't know if the bike mechanics were more realistic in iV or just completely borked, but they killed me so many times.

5. razer

razer Member

There were technically harder mission later on but the one I had the most trouble with was the mission where you first fly the helicopter, with Little Jacob trying to shoot down a target helicopter with an RPG. It required some pretty precise maneuvering and I just could not control that damn helicopter worth a damn.

6. jakub1

jakub1 Member

That one is pretty darn annoying

7. razer

razer Member

Yeah it was. Little Jacob really got on my nerves there. He would take forever to aim, then kept missing with the damn RPG and shouting on me to change the altitude. I've failed that mission so many times.

8. sidney

sidney Member

Mine would be The Big Score. It's a pretty hard mission.

9. demitri

demitri Member

zero mission in SA is the most frustrating mission GTA. I completed this level in 4 days. It was much boring and I never enjoyed playing it. Many times I threw my controller away due to frustration.

10. maestro

maestro Member

The GTA IV mission that was most frustrating to me has to be Ruff Rider but that is because I'm really bad at driving motorcycles.