Most Frustrating Mission?

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by JoshSmith100, Aug 8, 2013.

1. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

What do you guys think was the most frustrating mission in GTA IV?There were alot of missions in the game that got me pretty frustrated. Let me know which ones you guys don't like.

2. Luke

Luke New Member

The zero mission in SA, from my experiences

3. Mark

Mark New Member

The Zero Missions were easy compared to the final one in SA.

4. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Death Row was a hard one for sure; it annoyed me many times over. But the Zero airplane mission was just retarded. Think about it; "I'm a ganster trying to get my brother out of jail but am forced to fly a model airplane around for an asian."

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

All RC missions are frustrating. Do you remember the helicopter ones from GTA Vice City?

6. cg303

cg303 New Member

Anything to do with racing. I can't stand racing. I prefer killing.

7. Soku47

Soku47 New Member

I remeber there was one mission in which you had to chase down a biker who was messing with someone's daughter. Ironically enough, I wasn't very good with the in-game motorcycles at the time, and so I kept crashing into trees and parked cars. It was very annoying but I eventually got the hang of it and beat it. After around 20 tries.

8. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I agree those zero missions were a pain I remember when I was younger it took me several hours to beat and I remember I was getting really angry so I took a break when I came back I beat them on my 1st or 2nd try I can't remember.

9. davidexct

davidexct Member

The most frustating mission for me in GTA IV was the one in which I had to rescue Roman after being kidnapped by dimitry. I was able to complete that mission after 5 continuous attempts, this mission was very long and we had to kill about more than 50 people to save Roman.

10. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

The missions that forced you to use a motorcycle were the absolute worst for me. I just can't control those things in GTA4.

11. mike mike

mike mike New Member

GTA 4 had all kinds of hard missions. I hated GTA 4, now that GTA 5 is out, I am in love with it. Also GTA 5 has the most funny mission so far. The yoga mission on GTA 5 is really funny!. I loved doing that mission, I was very into it lol.

12. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Yeah, who doesn't remember that obnoxious mission. That actually prevented me from finishing the game. I would have done it otherwise. he frustrating part is, there is no other way to finish the mission in a open world game.

13. stiflex

stiflex Member

The drug mission for that black chick, where I had to retrieve the drugs and move them to some locker - where that backstabbing chick takes it away from me. I've completed that mission in my first try on PC, but on xbox - it took me like 10 tries. It was honestly really frustrating.

14. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Use a gamepad. Far easier that way. It was all because of shitty key padding.

15. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I will be plugging in my PS3 controller sometime, but right now, I am having fun with GTA V. It's amazing!

16. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Yeah. That's how I finished it the first time I played the game, finishing it on a keyboard can be mind numbingly difficult.

17. pristine

pristine New Member

Any racing missions. They are so frustrating... I can't get over them. Also any zero missions. They are pretty annoying as well.

1,230 people like this.
  18. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

Man...
    I hate racing missions they are so annoying.

19. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

I actually like the racing missions. Although the stupid pedestrians keep getting hit, especially when you're in a bike race.

20. Valentino

Valentino New Member

I don't remember what the mission is called or how far it is into the game, but the one I found the most frustrating it one where you end up chasing someone who is in a boat and I believe you're riding a dirt bike alongside on the beach. At one point you have to jump off this ramp and land in a helicopter that Jacob and Roman are operating. I remember dying and crashing. A lot!