More online features

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by FuZyOn, Sep 20, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

What would you like to see being added to the online mode? GTA V is pretty detailed and has a lot of things, so there aren't a lot of things missing.

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

Is there a mode where you can perform stunts in a set area and get points based on air time and rotations, ect?

I think this would be a pretty cool mode to add, if it's not there already.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'd like to see more crazy missions. I'm seeing a lot of youtube videos where people set up small challenges they just do for the fun of it and i think a lot of these would work as missions.

4. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I'm not sure exactly what they could add, but I feel like we neec more things to do when we're not in a mission. I love the game, but sometimes I run out of things to do when I'm in the open world.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Mini missions in between major ones sounds like a great idea. It would be great to be able to rack up points in between finding things to do.

6. Susime

Susime Active Member

Does the online mode have random events that happen like in the single player mode? It would be pretty disappointing if it didn't.

7. spectre456

spectre456 Member

No, it has nothing exactly like the random events in single player. So far the only thing you can get are assignments to destroy a certain vehicle.