Modding

Discussion in 'GTA Forums Central Site Feedback' started by Hedonologist, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

Seeing as modding has been quite a big thing for many people I think there would be a bit of demand for a modding sub-forum. I've done modding before and would like to see a sub-forum dedicated to it :)

2. Nub_Cannon

Nub_Cannon New Member

That would be nice, I have very limited knowledge about modding and it would probably benefit me a great deal.

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

It would be cool, but if it would be a lot of work I can do without them for me navigation is not a problem.

4. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

I haven't done any modding to my games, but it's interesting to see what mods you can make. I think the forum owner is avoiding it because of the San Andreas Hot Coffee incident.

5. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Member

Modding is the star and heart of the community. It would be great if a subforum for modding is incorporated into the forums. Hopefully Rockstar has not sealed away their content in uberencrypted game files for when GTA V releases on PC. Expecting to see tons of graphical improvement mods and other nutty fun stuff!